Characters and Intro

*some chapters may have foul language don't be alarmed* 😂
Scarlett 22

*some chapters may have foul language don't be alarmed* 😂Scarlett 22

Scarlett is a strong, independent, and is a sweet girl.  She has an attitude when you mess with her and can get hella feisty. She doesn't deal with other peoples shit. She cares about people close to her and just wants everyone to be happy. She likes making people smile. She gets along with others well. Shes nothing like her family though.  She likes to be alone or to hang with her best friends (Amber, Samantha, and Riley). She's the daughter of one of the most famous business men, other than Mr. Kim's entertainment company, James Sinatra. She was brought up to never associate with the Kim family. Her close friends always talk about how Mr. Kim's son and his friends are super hot but you have never actually seen what Taehyung looks like before. Her father is serious, controlling, competitive and you get the idea. Her mother, Sheryl Sinatra, has been with your father for almost 25 years. She has always stayed by his side. She's always busy but she's still kinda there.
Nicknames: Scar

Kim Taehyung: 23

Taehyung is smart, handsome, and a sly boy

Taehyung is smart, handsome, and a sly boy. He's very sweet when he opens up and especially if he cares for you. He covers with a cocky and confident personality. He doesn't let anyone into his life. He's very confidential. Everyone wishes to be in his shoes. He's very well known for his family and good looks. He always rants to his dog Yeontan (Tanny). His family is a mess and he had a terrible relationship with his dad so Tanny is the therapist. 😂

His family is rivalry to the Sinatra family

His family is rivalry to the Sinatra family. They have been fighting over being the best company for years. He lives with his close friends Jungkook, Jimin, Hoseok, Namjoon, Jin, and Yoongi. He's lived with them for 7 years. Mr. Kim is a very political and serious man. His business, which is an entertainment company who is up against Mr. Sinatra entertainment company. He's strict with Taehyung and that's a reason why he doesn't live at the house anymore. He wants to make sure that Taehyung follows in his footsteps. Every since Taehyung's mother died, when he was 9 years old, his dad has forced him to be like him, successful and taking over the company.
Nicknames: Taetae or Tae (more will most likely be added as story progresses)

Samantha: 21
Best friend of Scarlett. She's the crazy and wild one. She likes to sing and dance just like Scarlett and she likes to lead her own life. She has been interested in Hoseok for almost a year. You'll have to see where that goes 😉
Nicknames: Sam, Sammy.

Riley: 20
Best friend of Scarlett. She's Emo but funny as hell. She likes to hang with the girls and cause a ruckus. Gabe is her boyfriend.
Nicknames: Ry (Pronounced as Ri)

Amber: 22
Best friend of Scarlett. She LOVES watching movies such as criminal minds and the office. Netflix is her thaanngg. She likes to live on the edge and have fun.  Jake is her boyfriend.

These are brief descriptions and I'm not going into all detail for his friends because they are all going off BTS's real personalities and of course you will learn more in the story. Thanks for reading and leave your feedback! If you have anything you want to add or characters or anything let me know! 💜