8

Y/N POV

After class was over I walked up to Natalie, "Hey, I know we've only talked in bad situations but I'm Y/N." I said with a small smile.

She gave me an uncomfortable look, "The hell do you want?" She asked. "Look, I know what Miles said was wrong and I even told him to give you space because if we are being honest, phycology says if a person is mad, let them breath." I explained. She raised her eyebrow.

"....Did miles take you out to eat the library or go to the library?" She asked. "What Im trying to say Is I need friends and I feel like you could be one." I said.

She bursted our laughing, "What feel sorry for me? If you want to get to know me, know that I hate pity. Especially from people like you." She said before getting her backpack and walking away.

Her sister walked up to me. "Hey, please don't mind her, she is a soft person believe me, she is just..." "I know, don't worry." I said smiling.

I walked out of class and saw Miles. "Hey Y/n!" He greeted.

"Hey M! Lets get the hell out of here." I said. He raised an eyebrow, "Lets Ditch." I said in shorter words, "That's not a very great idea since we already did that yesterday-" "Please! Last time I'll say it..." I whined.

He rolled his eyes, "If you can get through school for the rest of the day, I'll take you out to my favorite spot in Brooklyn." He said.

I thought about it, "That actually sounds pretty nice." I said. "Wait, is this a date?" I asked, he chuckled, "You wish." He said.

I rolled my eyes, "I just met you Morales!" I said as I walked to class.

After school ended, I saw Miles waiting
For me, "Hey Miles Molerat." I said as we started walking out of the building. "Okay so, remember how I told you about my secret?" he asked. I nodded as I slid down the schools bar from the staircase. 

"Well... now I have someone for you to meet." he said and grabbed my hand dragging me down the old subway station.