Chapter 26-Stars and secrets

So you can keep me inside the pocket of your ripped jeans
Holding me closer 'til our eyes meet
You won't ever be alone, wait for me to come home
And if you hurt me
That's okay baby, only words bleed
Inside these pages you just hold me
And I won't ever let you go
Wait for me to come home

-Ed Sheeran, Photograph.

____________________________________

WARNING:- May contain slightly explicit imagery.

Sumire

"Oops! Bumpy ride, eh?" Harry's cooing voice caught my attention as my resting head drowsily fell off the edge of his shoulder.

It took me a minute to register that we were sitting in a van and another moment to realise that we had hired it for over the week. My head turned to the driver's seat to see Niall sneaking glances in the rear mirror. Lila was positioned in Liam's lap as she seemed extravagantly fascinated by his accent and Louis was sound asleep, much like me a few minutes ago.

"Are you feeling any better?" Janice sat beside me in the backseat. She was smiling as always and I nodded in reassurance.
"Get down EVERYBODY! Today we're gonna crash the gorgeous Charlie's mansion!" Niall announced as he pulled up in the driveway. While everyone cheered, Louis definitely uttered blasphemous words under his breath, annoyed by all of us.

-Time Skip-

"Are you bloody out of your mind?" Louis squinted his eyes at Niall. They were quarrelling over having a game night, but Louis clearly was not in the mood.

After moments of bickering it was finally decided- in favour of Louis and all good that sleeping brought us- that it was time to call it a day. Resigning to their rooms, I handed Charlie her medications to which she said, "what is the point of taking them anymore?"

"You've got to take them if you wanna see the next morning." Louis still lingered in the room, annoyed at everything and everyone. "Louis just shut up and move." Both Charlie and I were cracking up.

Saying good night to Lila and Charlie, I decided I was going to stay up for a little while to clean up the mess made.

"Look at you, already mothering." A raspy voice startled me.

Harry

"Look at you, already mothering." I sneakily said stepping into the room. Only moments later I realized what I said and the smirk wore off my face, silently hoping it wouldn't offend her.

"Haha! Very funny." She snorted sarcastically while cleaning the kitchen countertop. Sumire looked irresistibly adorable as a consequence of which, my hands snaked her tiny waist. I could feel her shift uncomfortably and fight the stronghold, but as I began to nuzzle in the crook of her neck, she felt chilly and caved in. An unprecedented moan then escaped her mouth mindlessly as she slowly resigned herself to my gentle caresses.

"Do not want a lot of water running, do we?" I seductively whispered in her ears, my eyes still shut as I bent ahead to close the tap. I could feel her desiring gaze travel my face and as I came closer, her parted lips revealed warm breaths tickling my neck.

I knew she wanted me.

"Harry, I want you. Right now." Her voice was low to barely a whisper yet it enunciated in the silence abandoned by the running tap water that now only trickled drops. A smirk budded on my face and I left a trail of kisses from her neck to her jaw and as she opened her eyes departing from the blissful feeling, our lips connected.