Epilogue 1

Yeah, I see us in black and white
Crystal clear on a star lit night
In all your gorgeous colors
I promise that I'll love you for the rest of my life
See you standing in your dress
Swear in front of all our friends
There'll never be another
I promise that I'll love you for the rest of my life

-Niall Horan, Black and White.

Sumire

Restless jitters found home on shore when my dad lovingly kissed my cheek as we walked hand-in-hand down the aisle. Faint tunes of "Feel my Love" played in the background- along with the crashing waves and gurgling water- while our loved ones, earlier seated, now stood up forming an arch of long, stalky sunflowers and tulips over my head from both the sides, as I carefully placed footing on the ambush of delicate petals below my feet.

My eyes travelled sideways to those of my father's, swelling with joy yet dreading the moment he had to leave my hand. And although the toughest of tough, I could swear his eyes were as shiny as a crystal, longing to drop off the heavy tear drop perching to the edge.

Caroline, Mom, Anne, Gemma, Niall, Janice, Louis, Liam and the rest of the party cheered on as I blushed walking further; Lux stood beside Lila, muttering something in her ear and laughing heartily as if they had been friends since the beginning of the dawn.

"He's a good man. You did a good job." Dad whispered in the slightest monotone, doing no justice to his overjoyed face.

"I know." And just like that, I looked over to the aisle, over to the man himself, standing patiently with one hand over the other. Ever so slightly, he would wipe off a tear or wave a little, completely unable to contain his excitement; I could neither, looking at the dapper tuxedo or his well tousled hair which, even if they tried hard, would never one-up his sparkling eyes that would never fade away; the golden crisp sunlight seemed calm and settling, illuminating his dimpled smile even more.

Warm feelings took shelter in the pit of my stomach as I realised, the thing that I had been running away from for so long, was the best thing that could ever happen to me.

"Woah she looks pretty!" Little Lila whispered well enough for everyone to hear and awed when I sent a kiss and a wink her way. She occasionally picked on her floral sundress with her free hand while standing beside Harry, overwhelmed by so many new faces being around- the first meet with Mum, Dad and Caroline was awkward, but it all melted away when I saw mum reading Lila a bedtime story while I was busy with the wedding preparations. They had accepted her as their own granddaughter, and nothing pleased me more than that- but her tight grasp on to Harry's hand cause him to look down at her and send the most comforting smile her way; a single unprecedented tear broke out of my eye as I glimpsed my dad and I in them.

"It's time to let go sweetheart," my dad withdrew his hand from mine and held a gaze, smiling, "he's waited too long. He always has."

The flower carpet below my feet ended an inch before the raised aisle as the warm sand beneath found a way into the gaps of my shoe. I laughed a little shaking my foot, continuing my way to Harry.

"Hey." He greeted, leaving the wedding officiant to his own speech, as I stood the happiest with him.

I looked around at the joyous faces of our family, and smiled a little more looking at Jan and Niall's hands grasping each other.

"Hey." I shyly replied.

"You're looking beautiful."

"You don't look half as bad."

He shot me a quick lopsided grin that measured against the depth of his dimple. "I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you. With you and our little one."

We looked at an awestruck Delilah.

"Me neither."

As on cue, the time of our vows arrived...

"...You may now kiss the bride."

A huge cheer erupted from our guests and Harry was quick to pick up and engulf me in his warm, tender kiss. After our first two intervals, the both of us were ugly crying- definitely not what we wanted our wedding pictures to look like, but hey! Snotty, runny makeup and childish love is still love, right?

...

Harry

"You did well with the arrangements Jan." I praised her for bringing Sumire's desire into a reality- dare I say, she had outdone Summy's every desire.

"A beach wedding seems a little impractical to pull off, but anything for your wife and the 'magic' she believes in." She winked at Niall, who stood beside, adoring her.

"You know one of these days, Louis is also gonna have to solve the puzzle of growing up." Liam snickered as we all laughed together.

We all began looking for Louis, just when he caught all of us off guard as he guided a beautiful looking Sumire to the ballroom.

Pink really was her colour.

"Time for the first dance, mates?" He signalled me to take her hand. "Aye lad, hit the song!"

I placed a delicate kiss on her knuckles and pulled her close to me as "It's been a long time" symphony played. We looked into each other's eyes longingly, after which Sumire rested her head onto my chest and we drowned ourselves in the soft tunes; it felt like we were the only two people in a field of dazzling flowers.

"She would have been proud." Sum looked up expectantly and I kissed replying, "She's looking over us. And she is very proud."

...

Niall

"What was this heaven unknown to all of us?" Anne asked, completely lost smiling at her son and daughter-in-law laughing with everyone around. I just grimaced and clunk my champagne flute to hers; I know she didn't require an answer for it played out perfectly well in front of her eyes.

What a tale had they written, filled with fun, excitement, new romances, friends, family and friends turning into family. I was unaware of how lost I was in thought until Janice shook me, "hey there, gorgeous, care to join for a dance?"

"As if I could say no to all the real gorgeous you're carrying with you."

"Real cheesy, Mr. Horan." She blushed.

____________________________________
A/N

Yes there is an Epilogue part 2 so stay tuned!

Love,
V.