🌸Birthday Girl

Start from the beginning

"Right. You drank milk in the middle of the day." He looked closely to her face and chuckled. "Cute little kitty." He closed his eyes and put his arms around her.

--

"Plug it properly, you malnourished infant! You have one job!" Jimin whisper shouted to Chaeyoung.

"I am not an infant. And I'm just thin!" She annoyingly plugged the plug and the fairy lights worked. "Wow.."

"I wonder why people just keep these magical things in the attic. Look at them!" Lisa shouted looking at the lights. "It's perfect."

"So how's the plan going? Are we too suspicious?" Namjoon shook his head. "Good."

"Taehyung's keeping her busy. They're playing rock, paper, scissors in their room right now. Jennie keeps losing and he's enjoying it."

"How about the food?" Jisoo asked Jin who confidently flipped his imaginary hair. "Unbelievable." She rolled her eyes at him.

"No problem at all chu. It's literally just nuggets and fries."

"And beer." Yoongi said, showing his gummy smile.

"Okay. All we need to do now is to make her think we forgot about her birthday."

J E N N I E

"

You!! Why are you always winning! That is not fair!" Taehyung was laughing his ass off in front of me. This jerk!!

"It's not my fault you're bad at playing this. Another weakness...HAHAHAHAHA!!"

I finally lost it and stood up. "You know what? I'm over shit." I sat on my bed and took my phone. "No one even remembered my birthday." I said to myself. Normally, Jisoo unnie, Chaeng and Lisa will be the first ones to greet me. Now..I don't even know where they are.

"I'm sorry. I'm just too good." He sat beside me. "You should play that game more."

"No thanks." He wrapped his arms around me and put his head on my shoulder. "Here you are again.. Stop."

"You're not in the mood, are you? What's bugging you?" I can't tell him about me feeling bad about my friends not remembering my birthday. Also, I can't assume they're planning for a surprise party. With the limited supplies in this house? I don't think so.

"Nothing. I hate losing." I reasoned.

"Sucks to be you." I glared at him but he just laughed. "Not affected kitten." He pinched my cheeks and smiled.

Night came and the living room was so dark. "Where are the lights?" I quickly ran downstairs to turn the lights on but before I did, fairy lights suddenly lit up the room. "Woah."

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY KIM JENNIE!" I looked upstairs and saw them holding balloons and confetti fell from above.

"You guys- Where.. H-how-"

"Don't ask. It was all planned and we're happy it was a success." Jisoo unnie said. I hugged them and we sat on the couch, some on the floor and some in the kitchen.

Food suddenly came! It was a bunch of chicken nuggets and fries. "You guys.. Thank you so much.." I didn't expect them to do this for me. "I didn't know. Just.. Wow!"

"For you of course. Now let's start this party!!" Hoseok started playing random songs in his speaker. Some of them are dancing like crazy already.

"May I have this dance, our birthday girl?" I smiled and took his hand. He pulled me up and the music became slow and romantic.

I put my arms around his neck and chuckled. "This is weird." He held my waist and we danced to the song. Taehyung was seriously looking at me throughout the dance. I was feeling awkward so I pulled him back to the couch. "Thanks."

"Welcome." He took a bottle of beer and drank it in one go.

"Holy shit, how did you do that?" He took another bottle and drank it, looking at me. "Yah.. You might get drunk. Slowly!"

"I'm a heavy drinker so don't worry." He took another bottle and drank it. "See?"

"Whatever."

Hours passed and some of them are already asleep. Some in their rooms, some on the floor.

"Kim Taehyung. Yah, let's go." He can barely open his eyes. He's drunk like what I said earlier! "And you dared to tell me you're a heavy drinker." I stood up and pulled him up. I helped him walk upstairs. "Heavy pig!" I closed the door and walked fast towards his bed.

"Jennie ya.." I got surprised when he stood up on his own. What the fuck? "Jen..nie..." He suddenly took off his shirt.

"YAH!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" He slowly walked towards me, locking his eyes and mine. "Kim Taehyung!" He held my hand and pulled me closer. "Um.. What is happening?"

His hand lifted up my chin and got closer and closer to my lips. Something's stopping me from moving away from him.

I felt his lips on mine. His soft sweet lips which I didn't notice before. "Taehyu-" Before I can even say his name, he pushed me on the bed, his lips still on mine.

--
Author's Note:

I updated!!🎉 TBH this chapter was already decided after I published the first five chapters😅 It kept playing in my imaginations like A LOT😂💗 Hope you liked it😊

Don't forget ON's Official MV tomorrow😘💜