Chapter 20

~September 14th 1974~ 

Roger attacked his food in a way that resembled the way a predator kills his prey: fast and messy. Paul gave him short breaks to eat and do his business, but the rest of his day consisted mostly of just listening to Paul's sickening speeches about his beauty, grace and loveliness. The speeches lasted about ten to fifteen minutes each, one for every hour of the day and some recorded, because Paul's sleeping didn't mean that Roger could sleep as well. That would be a huge misunderstanding. You see, Paul's intention was to bully his beloved prisoner consistently. The question is what happens when the speech is done. 

Slowly chewing the last bit of food to cherish the flavour, Roger managed to tilt his face towards Paul. 'Come on then. You know what's going to happen as much as I do. Do it.' 

Paul didn't move. His motionless figure angered Roger, for he hated the other man. Not only for what he had been doing to him, but also for what happened to Brian and how it affected him, the effects it had on John and Freddie and a few more things he couldn't exactly remember at the moment. 

'Do it! For fuck's sake!' Roger could barely control his anger. He was free from his bonds now, or at least more free than before. His hands were tied with about a meter of rope in between, to give him more room for movement during dinner. He never got a knife, for he got so little food he could just shove it in his mouth in one go and still be able to chew, which coincidentally also ensured that he would not be able to undo his ties. He had tried though. Every single time. 

'Coward.' Roger spit out the words as if he wanted to rid all traces of Prenter from his mouth. 

Paul got up from his chair and walked up to Roger. He forcefully grabbed his chin and lifted it while grouching down a little. 'You almost fooled me there, lovey. You had me convinced. I can see the lust in your eyes now. You long for me in the same way I have wanted you for many years. You may be deceived by your own mind, but I can see right through you. You like it. You like the way I'm using you. You're nothing more than a basic slut who can't control himself when he is hard. You are driven by sex, and I could not be more happy about that. You will finally love me the way I love you, I'll convince you. You are starting to break, haven't you noticed? You fight back way less than you did the first few times. I've heard the suppressed moans you try so hard to hide. I know you, Roger Taylor, perhaps better than you know yourself. I have figured out your basic sweet spots, your turn-ons, your kinks. You have no secrets for me. You have zero chances of escape. You have no contact with the outside world. Nobody knows you're here except for your 'lover', who is definitely not in the position to rescue you anytime soon. You stand alone, and because of that you won't see the sun ever again. You are mine, hun, and I don't plan on letting this piece of man candy go.' 

Roger closed his eyes, hoping to get one moment of peace before Paul would continue his ritual. At first he would be shamed, made insecure and afraid, and then Paul would tell him sweet words and whisper in his ear how much he loved Roger, and then he would do the thing Roger dreaded most of all: sex. Every time Paul entered his body, Roger thought about Brian and how sorry he was for being unfaithful to him. He apologised countless times in his mind, hoping it would suffice, but he was scared. Scared of Paul. So he let it happen. He didn't object as loudly as he did at first. He pretended to enjoy it a little so Paul wouldn't get his way and might get bored, but he was afraid of his abuser and what he might do to him. He was terrified of dying, so the idea of possibly being murdered in a basement wasn't tempting. 

Paul inched in on him, having let go of Roger's chin, and instead caressed his face. 'You are beautiful. Your face is perfect, there are no flaws on you. Your eyes are the deepest oceans, your nose a perfect mountain and your hair the freshest of grass. Your voice is like an angel's, calling down to me, making me love you. It kills me to treat you like this, but I have no other choice. You understand, don't you, princess? Now, if you don't mind, I would want to love you like no one ever has.' 

'Well actually -' Roger started, but he was cut off. 

'Wonderful, we're like four hands on a stomach. I should probably admit that I love an obedient man.' His voice grew low and husk. Paul's fingers trailed down Roger's spine and rested on his ass, making him shiver. 

'You are a piece of shit, you know that?' 

'My, my. A princess like you shouldn't speak such nasty words. I will have to punish you if you curse again, even though I love you more than anything in the world. I must protect you from the harsh outside world. Remember, I'm doing this for you. Everything I do, I do it for you.'