Chapter 13

~June 24th 1974~ 

Brian opened his eyes, struggling for a while. Time. He sat up straight and found the clock. 03:42. Too early. For what? Morning. Right. What's in the morning? Brian pained his brain trying to think of that apparently critical event. It's not someone's birthday, right? Not Freddie's, not John's, not Roger's... Oh well, if I forgot it can't be that important. He fell back onto the soft matress, shuffled a bit closer to Roger and tried to get some sleep. 

~one hour later~

Roger was woken by the sound of Brian's soft whimpering. Brian wasn't cuddled up against him, as usual, but he laid far off, near the side of the bed, without any blankets, and he was clearly having some sort of nightmare. 

'Brian,' Roger whispered. He put a hand on Brian's bare back and made circles, which calmed him down a little. 

'Bri, love, wake up,' he didn't want to scare Brian into waking up, so he turned Brian's body away from the side of the bed, hoping that the movement would wake the sleeping man, but he was out of luck. The whimpering grew louder, and Brian started to make uncontrolled moves, hitting Roger every once in a while with an arm or a leg. 

'Brian, poodle, please wake up, it's only a nightmare. You have to wake up, come on, wake up for me, please?' Roger cupped Brian's cheek with his left hand, his right stroking the sweaty curls out of his face. 

At last, Brian woke with a shock, he bolted up, looking around in panic while wildly waving his arms as to protect himself from an attacker. 

'Ow!' Roger's hands went up to his nose, and he could feel a small stream of blood running down. 'Are you okay, Bri?' 

Brian pulled his knees up to his chest and rested his forehead on his knees, his curls hiding his face. As a response, Roger skooted over to him and wrapped his arms around the taller guy's shoulders. 

'Do you want to tell me your dream?' Roger whispered, wanting to calm his boyfriend down. Brian simply shook his head while making barely audible crying noises. 

'Oh dear, is it the dream again? It's okay, love, we won't lose them. Freddie is right next door, and John is on the other side of the hall, nothing has happened to them.' 

Brian looked at Roger with puffy red eyes, indignant. 'How do you know? How can you be sure that we won't lose the trial today? Prenter has three lawyers, Roger, the best lawyers in the UK! Reid is good, but in the end it's going to come down to which of us has the best arguments, who can refute the other's arguments best. He'll win and take Freddie and John and who knows what's going to happen to them! I can't let him, Rog, I must not fail for their sake!' 

He broke down crying and sunk into Roger's embrace, his shoulders shaking horribly. 'How can you be this calm? I'm having a panic attack and you act like it's nothing! They might take away my boys tomorrow, and hell, why would you care.' 

'Brian, I do care. I care about John and Freddie, but most of all, I care about you. I love you. This is a tricky situation, but you are not to blame. You've been nothing but an amazing father to those kiddo's, and there's no reason to take them away from you only because of a rusty old claim and the testimonies of two women who don't even have the guts to see their children. Everything is going to be just fine, we'll be out of that courtroom before you know it. We'll get ice cream, rent a movie, order chinese, doesn't that sound nice?' 

'Didn't you mean to say japanese, love?' Brian giggled. 

'Whatever you fancy.' 

'You're right, it's going to be just fine,' he wiped the tears from his cheeks and smiled at Roger. 'You are amazing, I love you so much.' 

'I love you more, poodle head.' Roger pecked Brian on the lips and wanted to go back to sleep, but he was stopped halfway into laying down by a strong arm pulling him back. 

'I know it's four in the morning, but I have literally not wanted you more than now,' Brian whispered in Roger's ear. He got a smirk from the younger man as he hovered over him. 

'I am very desirable indeed,' Roger responded in between Brian's sloppy kisses. He slowly pulled down Brian's boxers, revealing the beautiful sight of his boyfriend's boner in full glory. He left a trail of kisses as he went down the shaft and went back up again, softly spinning his tongue around the tip before taking it in his mouth, centimeter by centimeter until he'd covered the entire length. 

Brian groaned and grasped Roger's hair, keeping him close. 'God, Roggie, you couldn't disappoint if you tried.' 

Roger looked up at Brian, a string of saliva connecting him to Brian's member. 'I know what my qualities are.' 

'Now be a good boy and go lay down,' Brian commanded.

Roger obeyed hastily, spreading wide. 'Like this, daddy?' 

Brian hummed as he kneeled between Roger's legs and took the tube of lube. 

'Not today. I want to feel you, all of you.' 

Roger pulled Brian closer and Brian directed his member to Roger's arse, slowly pushing in. Roger winced under the pressure, but gestured for him to go on. Trained as he was, it didn't take much effort to take in the entire length, although not without a few bolts of pain.  

'You alright, princess?' Brian's low, husky voice got Roger even more worked up, and he thrust his hips up in order to feel him deeper. Answering Roger's plead, Brian moved back, agonizingly slow. 

Roger let out a whimper and held Brian for support, his nails digging into his lover's back. 'Bri I can't, finish it please...' 

'Please what?' Brian teased, hovering against Roger's arse. 

'Please daddy?' Brian didn't hold back this time, he fully committed to making Roger feel good, which paid off rather soon. 

'Daddy I'm going to cum,' Roger exclaimed, although he tried to be silent for Freddie's and John's sakes. 

'Then cum for daddy, be a good princess for me.' Brian admired the glistening drops of sweat that rolled down Roger's face as he desperately tried to contain himself, watched as his angelic boyfriend came with a shruddering body and he couldn't refrain himself any longer. He let himself fall into Roger's arms and buried his face deep within the blond locks of hair that fraimed the tired face of his boyfriend. 

'I love you, Roger, don't you ever forget that,' Brian whispered before he let Roger roll away from underneath him. He pulled him close and fell asleep, not anymore anxious. 

A/N: holy crap idk what I just wrote but it's probably shit please don't hate me I don't have experience with smut lolll

OMG YAY THIS STORY IS #1 IN MAYLOR LIKE WTFFFFF THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE LOVE AND SUPPORT YOU GUYS ARE LITTERALLY THE BEST :))))) <33333333333