"Yeh hoon main. Ab samajh mein aya ki koun hoon main? Ab bas. Siddharth Dey. Out. Out. Out." He spewed at Shehnaz again.

But Shehnaz's heart sat strong. She tried to grab his hand to calm him down. She didn't bother about him asking her to change the bed and sleep on the empty one that used to be Siddharth Dey's. She sat there in front of him trying to understand his outburst, yet again.

"Meko yeh kholna hai. Aap jaake sensible logon ke saath rahiye. Haina? Aur jo aapko acche suljhav dete hain. Unke paas.."

"Tu pagal hai?" She asked him softly, remembering that the sensible people he was referring to were Asim and Rashmi. The latter laid under the duvet on the bed right next to them, listening to every single part of their conversation.

"Aap dhoor. Maine use karliya hai jitna aapko use karna tha. Theekhai? Ab mujhe aur use nahi karna."

There it was. The 'aap'. Such a conflicted relationship they had. They way they loved, the way they hurt, they way they spoke to each other in their moods. The 'aap' somehow sounded comedic to Shehnaz. Itna izzat? Aur woh bhi ladthe waqt? It made sense. She was his 'moti' and his 'gadhi' when he showered his love silently on her.

"Hogaya tera?" Sana asked him patiently.

"Hogaya." He replied.

"Yah aur bakwaas karna hai tujhe?" She asked him as the outburst seemed to have taken its toll.

"Hayee main bakwaas kaise kar sakta hoon?" At least the sheer comeback style he always adorned was in tact.

"Jyada faltu baatein nahi karta tu?" Sana questioned him.

"Main bohot.. faltu insaan hoon. Faltu baatein karta hoon na? Tumhe acche logon ke saath rehena chahiye. Acche log. Sensible log. Acche log ka ek accha jhund banao aur acche se raho." He said, sitting himself down the floor in front of her.

"Jhund ki jaroorat tujhe hai. Mujhe nayi." She finally gave back to him.

"Absolutely absolutely. Jhund ki jaroorat mujhe thi. Ab meko akela kardo. Band bajado saale ki. Akela kardo. Jao." He said aggressively.

But his Sana could see the hidden insecurities that lied beneath everything he said. She knew that she somehow caused these insecurities because of her 'flips'. But she had no regrets because she wasn't the one to stand down and take shit from anyone. She walked out of a situation or a place that put her down. She had nothing to do with the people in the house. She only took a step down when it came to her bebu. But she would never support him against what her soul wants. She just wasn't that person. The reason she loved Sidharth so selflessly was because she first loved herself selfishly. And afterall, it was just a game. This, what they had, it will be tested for a lifetime if that was what was meant to be.

"...phat gayi. Lagg jayegi meri." As Sidharth finished his little monologue, Rashmi got up and left the room. They were finally alone and they had the freedom to let loose.

Shehnaaz slid off the bed and sat herself on the flood directly in front of Sidharth with a little grin. She held onto his leg and placed her own on either side of his. They sat on the floor, tangled. Not only in their legs. But their heart and soul.

 But their heart and soul