OS 1.1

*This scene is based on the very very eye opening and emotional bedroom scene between Shehnaz and Sidharth. The same scene that some people conveniently decided to not decipher and understanding where the harshness in Sidharth's words were coming from.*

After the major altercation with Shehnaz and Asim in the garden area, Sidharth walks into the house, irritated and unearthed by what was going on around him. He was fuming in anger, majority of which, he didn't even know from where. Was it the guilt of not having a good enough explanation for his Shehnaz, that she didn't fight him for his decision to save Paras, or was it that he couldn't understand why on earth she defended him selflessly in front of Asim when he questioned Sidharth's loyalty to her? How could she still be okay with what he did?

He failed to understand the depth of Sana's love for him.

Shehnaz being his Sana, ran after him. Letting go of all her inhibitions, time and time again. She was there, trying to console him, fighting enough for the both of them to keep whatever unnamed relationship they had, alive. She grabbed his arm as he fumed.

"Kya ho raha hai tujhe?" She asked him in a soft voice.

Sidharth's nostrils flared as he rid his arm from her hold, "Shehnaz just get the fuck out of my life man. Get out. Just get the fuck out. Fuck off." He screamed at her.

Shehnaz's stance didn't deterr. She held on staunchly.

"Kya hua? Kya hua? Kya hua?" She repeated.

"Mein normally kar rahi hu tujhse baat." She reasoned with him.

"Meko nayi karna. Meko nayi karna tumse baat." Sidharth exclaimed, grabbing and pulling her hand away from his face.

"Kyun? Kyun?" Shehnaz questioned him.

"Kyunki gandh ho tum." He said to her. That was his only defence. His anger and temper. It was also his biggest weakness.

Shehnaz stood still with her head held in her hands. She paused and in those few seconds she had to make the decision. Was it worth fighting for? Was her heart strong enough to take the venom that was being spewed at her by the person she possibly loved the most in this world? Was she still willing to be understanding enough to talk things out with him and understand his standing this time too? Of course she was. She always will be when it comes to him. Some people would repeatedly tell her that she was losing her self respect over him but they failed to understand the intensity of love they had for each other that made them hurt each other in such ways. They failed to understand what he had done for her. But she understood him better than anyone, she understood his silence and she understood his anger. So yes. She was willing to fight for him again.

She turned towards him again. "Chal mai gandh his acchi hoon." She says.

"Haan teekhe acchi baat hai. Ja. Ab le le sympathy. Ja." He said to her.

"Kisse loon?" Sana tried to match his long steps.

"Camera se." Sidharth stated as he walked into the bedroom.

"Tu kyun de raha hai? Gandh bolke tu khud de raha hai sympathy." She stated obviously.

"Haan de raha hoon. Wholesale mein deraha hoon. Lele sympathy." He said.

"Yaar mujhe samajh mein nahi aata, tu hai kya cheej?" Sana said.

Sidharth crouched down in front of their bed trying to open the storage space to pull out his clothes but failed as Shehnaz sat herself down in front of him on the bed.

"Main bekar, bakwaas, neech, chota. Main yeh hoon. User . Bluff master. Fattu." He hurled at her.

"Maine bola yeh?" She questioned him.