Not an Update!!

Hi all! I just wanted to drop by and let you know I'm not dead. College has been hectic, especially being a student-athlete, so I haven't had much time to try and write the next chapter. Don't worry, it is about halfway done, so be on the lookout for it to be posted within a few weeks!

But the main purpose of my making this is to provide my loyal readers with some content: a one-shot/ crossover story with characters from _Laylo_ and her book series Glassy Sky and White Silence.

The one-shot I wrote (which was written a few years ago, but I just rediscovered it) includes our favorite Haruto/ Tsukki, but the story is written in the perspective of Yosuga, the protagonist of Glassy Sky and White Silence. It is titled "Clans and A Misson," and can be found in "closer to heaven" on _Laylo_ page.

If you are interested in Yosuga after reading my interpretation of her, I recommend reading the books that she's in!

(Is this a last ditch effort to provide some kind of content for my very few but very loyal readers? Yes. So I'm sorry to all of you, and thank you for continuing to support NOSA)

If you have any questions, if I completely failed to explain this, if you want a direct link, if you think that this was a waste of time (hopefully not 🥺) just comment and let me know!

I'll see you all (hopefully) in a few weeks ^_^