CHAPTER FIFTEEN

PLEASE READ AUTHORS NOTE AT END OF STORY TY~"How about this?" Alyssa asked me

~
"How about this?" Alyssa asked me. She pointed at one of the ingredients for our new skin care line.

"Lyss, when you get severely pregnant you're banned from this building" I joked with her.

"Wait no don't do that" she whined. "What else am I going to do? George will be busy with football."

"Pretty sure once you 5 or 6 months it'll be offseason." I pointed out.

"Just shut up and focus" Alyssa pushed the side of my head. "But now that we're on the topic of my baby,"

"I thought you said focus,"

"Ugh Aria! You're going to drive me crazy" she rolled her eyes at me.

"Okay okay. What is it?" I put my pen down.

"I know it's really early but me and George were talking... and we want you to do the gender reveal!" she squealed.

"Good! Because I was gonna do it regardless" I smiled.

"One more thing," she said.

"Hmm?"

"We also want you and Jimmy to be the godparents!"

I looked at her, shocked. "Are you serious?"

"Yeah!"

"Oh Lyss" I stood up from my desk and hugged her. "Thanks babes."

"Come on let's get back to work." She smiled.

~
"Let's go!" Kyle yelled at players in practice.

I came by myself as Alyssa felt a little sick and went home. Although I distracted myself in paperwork as the practice went on for another hour or so.

"Hey stitch!" I looked up and seen George making his way towards me. Me and him called each other lilo and stitch since we'd always cause chaos together. "Where's my baby mama?"

I chuckled at his comment, "she went home. She wasn't feeling well." I seen his face instantly go into panic mode. "She's okay, she just got dizzy but she's taking a nap."