You Saved Me Chapter 17

I didn't know he was coming home today. It was March 1st. And here he was right there. He came and surprised Addison and I while we were cake shopping. I think Harry had some kind of interview with the other guys. Addison had been back home for about 2 weeks, and I STILL didn't have a cake.

We were testing a double chocolate chip cake when he walked into the bakery and hugged me from behind. I trued around and almost died.

Addison was so happy for me. We drove to Maddie and Claire's school.

The fact that two kids in school's dad was coming home called a entire school assembly. No one except the teachers knew. My dad stood behind the stage as every kids attention was called to the stage. Then he walked out.

Almost instantly Maddie and Claire were in tears and running up on the stage. My dad held his arms out for them and they ran right into them. The teachers cried, and all the students clapped.

Next up was Drew's preschool.

We all walked into the little bright room with blocks and crayons. He looked up from his picture and yelled "DADDY!" Then procecced to run into his arms. My dad picked him up and held him close. The teacher cried again.

As we got back into the car, with Drew, Maddie, Claire, and Addison, my dad drove to my house. Everyone there already knew.

I called Harry, he was ecstatic. He couldn't wait to get back tomorrow to meet him. And I couldn't wait for them to get back to meet my dad. Only in my worst dreams did Harry and my dad not like each other.

************************************************************

The next day, my dad met my finance and his band mates for the first time ever.

************************************************************

We woke up the next day, Maddie and Claire had been excused from school for a few days to spend with there dad.

When I woke up, Addison was sitting on the floor next to me just like she had been for the past 2 weeks, my dad was in my doorway watching me, and Harry and sitting with my head in his lap.

"Hey love" Harry said while kissing my forehead. I smiled up at him and looked at my dad who was smiling bigger than I had ever seen.

Then of course, because my family doesn't believe in sweet moments...Niall woke up. "BREAKFAST!!!" He yelled across the house...loudly.

"ugh" I said while I rolled out of Harry's arms and walked into the kitchen to find something to shove in that boys face to make him shut up for a tenth of a second.

Waffles. Soggy waffles. They worked. Niall was occupied for 30 minutes with at least 50 mini soggy waffles. Gross.

My dad, Harry, Louis, Addison, and I were going cake shopping, again.

We walked in to find a little girl, maybe about 12 or 13, looking though cakes with her sister, or maybe young mother. She turned around and saw Harry and Louis, she was a fan. We had no problem stopping to sign stuff and give them hugs. But she reminded me of Taylor. And I think after she left, a tear slipped out because I found myself in a group hug with Harry and Louis.

"Do you remember when she shoved red velvet cake in Zayn's face, then poured milk on Liam for being to 'daddy like'" Harry wishperd in my ear while he held me about 5 feet from my family.

I smiled, I did remember it, like it was yesterday. "Yes" I said back.

We walked towards the red velvet cakes in the store and picked the biggest one out. Then had the bakers write a message on it, "For Taylor" She wrote at the bottom of the cake in red.

Our small wedding was going to be so emotional, I could see it now. Not a dry eye out there. I thought back to when I didn't cry, I was so different now.

I am so so sorry about how long it took me to write this chapter and how short it is :( But I had writers block at first and am just getting over it, so so so super sorry!!!! Your comments mean a lot, so comment cause I will respond to you! I promise!!!