You Saved Me Chapter 7

A/N- Please comment and vote :)

After what seemed like forever, we made it to the hottest place ever, Texas. We got there around 6am the next morning (we had 2 bus drivers) and once again everyone was woken up by management and we brought our stuff into the hotel. We didn't have today to waste, the boys had a voice lesson at 10am and then we had to do a check at the arena at 3pm. The boys left but the girls were able to hang back at the hotel and get  few hours of sleep in.

At 12pm I woke up to the sound of the alarms we set to go off so we wouldn't sleep to late. We all grumbled to ourselves but knew we had to get up. We layed there on the couches and chairs for a while, probably about 45 minutes pretending we didn't have to wake up.

We finally got ourselves in the shower, dressed, and all prettied up. I wasn't very good at doing hair and make up, I never used to even think about it before I met the boys, but luckily Perrie was amazing at make up and Danielle and Eleanor were incredible at hair. Hannah was just like me, didn't really care to much what we looked like, yeah it was nice to look good, but we didn't feel much different if we didn't.

We took at cab to the voice lesson the boys were having and met them there. We walked in to see our lovely boyfriends singing WMYB together and alone with Savan. We stood at the doorway and watched them until they noticed us and came over to open the door. We walked in and saw 5 baggy eyed boys and like 40 red bulls and mountain dews empty on the floor.

"Hey love!" Harry shouted and ran over to hug me.

"What the hell?" I looked around the room after Harry hugged me.

"We might have gotten a little tired" Niall explained

"So you drank all these?" Danielle asked looking at Liam like he was crazy

"This is just the last hour and a half" Louis said while Zayn jabbed him in the elbow in that 'you shouldn't have said that' kind of way.

"Oh my god Zayn! how many did you have?" Perrie demanded to know right now and Zayn would never lie to her.

He tried not to say it but her look got him "FINE I HAD 10 ARE YOU HAPPY!! NIALL HERE HAD 16!" He yelled freaking out with his hands covering his face

Before Perrie could even respond Hannah jumped in "16!!! Niall are you crazy!!!!" She yelled and he looked at Zayn like he was gonna hurt him.

"Okay okay, Paul to the rescue!" Paul interrupted before anyone could say anything "Okay girls the boys needed their practice today and promising them red bulls and mountain dews was the only way they would stay awake" He explained and the boys looked relived "But Niall 16 was a few to many, I think it turned into a compation later on without us noticing."

We looked around at the boys and their tired faces and the cans all over the room. We had a little conversation with our eyes, witch we just learned how to do and then all burst out laughing.

"Okay guys lets continue!" Savan said and they all went into the room and started singing with their angel voices.

The voice lesson ended and they guys had an hour before the arena check so they took a nap. The girls and I chatted with Lottie and Fizzy, sometimes Daisy and Phoebe would come and say hi but they weren't much for conversation. We all thought the girls were the cutest thing and loved them like they were our sisters.

The boys were woken up by us and driven to the arena. We decided to tag along since there was nothing better to do. The arena was HUGE, like they said everything is bigger in Texas. The boys made the check go as fast as possible and they were done in less than 2 hours.