ANIKA VARDHAN TRIVEDI OR DOCTOR ISHANI
A strong, protective and also a strangth of Shivaay Singh Oberoi and Omru best partner in crime... She is very kind and a protector in her family especially towards Gauri her little sister... She loves her would to be husband and future husband Shivaay Singh Oberoi so much as much as Shivaay too... Will had a terrible accident make by Pinky goons and meet someone new that person is Mr. Navratan Singh.. Mr Singh were the best partner for her in Sanjivani Hospital and slowly will falling in love with her too...

GAURI VARDHAN TRIVEDIA dabangg girl, also a very kind and protective sister towards her big sister Anika

A dabangg girl, also a very kind and protective sister towards her big sister Anika... She is a very kind also full of colours in her life... Will falling in love with Omkara Singh Oberoi the world famous painter and artists... She is more intelligent like her sister too... And become a great fashion designer in her life forward...

BHAVYA PRATHAP RATHOREA strong and dabangg police officer

A strong and dabangg police officer... A kind and strong at her heart... She were focus and also straight police officer especially when it's come to her cases and also Rudra family and friends... Will falling in love with Rudra Singh Oberoi and become his strength in his lives... She will help ShivOmRu to investigate the case of the missing on Anika...

SHAKTI SINGH OBEROI AND PINKY SINGH OBEROI

*Same as in IB...

TEJ SINGH OBEROI AND JHANVI SINGH OBEROI

*Same as in IB But a bit supportive person...

NAVRATAN SINGH (NV)NV is successful businessman also an owner of SANJIVANI hospitals

NAVRATAN SINGH (NV)
NV is successful businessman also an owner of SANJIVANI hospitals... He very straight and kind in heart person... Knows Shivaay Singh Oberoi when on business party and meet him when makes a deal with him... Fall in love with Dr Ishani which is Anika Vardhan Trivedi Shivaay Singh Oberoi would to be wife when he meets her... Her face same as his late wife, Ishani Singh.. He love his family so much and care about his mother and little sister so much... Fall deeply in love with Dr. Ishani... His family put Ishani name towards Anika... His loves will bloom but what will happen when he knows the truth that Ishani is Anika... Shivaay Singh Oberoi would to be wife...

KAIRA SINGHANIAThe woman that being choose by Pinky to be her daughter in law

KAIRA SINGHANIA
The woman that being choose by Pinky to be her daughter in law... She is nice, kind and caring person... She is also Shivaay, Omkara and Rudra childhood friend... She always had some special place in her heart about Shivaay... Shivaay is a special friend for her... Her family loves her and she is also being respect by all of her family too... A successful model and also a businesswoman she is... Her family is also a friend of the Oberoi family...

*I had been thinking this book gonna be a bit long 60 to 70 part...

*I decided to comeback here... This is new books of mine... I will republish the other books with new name... Happy reading everyone...
Riyaana_Oberoi, kedsi8,shannu_99, shanujana35,ZohaMunir,rajvi2555, Choco_Pie2001,JyotiSingh914,BibiKhan5,jenniferpari8 and others too... Sorry I can't tag everyone... Thanks for boosting my spirit and passion back.. I will try and do something to save my first book there...