20.) Pleasure

I am once again completely bare in front of five incredibly horny teenagers. I don’t shy away this time though. Only a little blush crawls on my features.

“Now what?” I speak softly.

"Now," Niall says, trying to keep his voice steady. "Take your hand and run it slowly from your neck to your thighs.” I quickly run my hand down the outlines of my body, nervousness making me shaky and insecure.

“A little slower, Soph. Take your time.”

I sigh irately and unsteadily try again, letting goosebumps rise over my skin at the cold contact.

Niall clears his throat and swallows thickly. “Take both hands and run your fingertips over your breasts.” He watches intently just like the rest of the boys, becoming more and more painfully hard. “Now, slowly move your fingers to your nipples. Take your thumb and index finger and massage your nipples.”

I do it, but frown slightly. "I don't feel anything." Niall thought for a minute.

“Dip your hand inside yourself and use the liquid to massage your breasts.”

“What?”

“Just do it, trust me.”

I sigh shakily before sliding two fingers inside myself, then out.

“Rub it on each of your breasts and try again.” I slowly obey, the sensations having little effect.

“Apply pain.”

"What?" I turn my head to look at Harry.

"Apply pain," The curly-haired boy repeats. "That'll help."

"O…kay…" I notice that they were all sitting very still. I pinch my right nipple and pleasure/pain lit up my body. I massage and pinch over and over again, reflexively arching my back up.

"Okay," Niall sounded a little breathless. "Run your right hand down your body – slowly, and run your finger up and down."

"On what?" I ask breathlessly. He gives me a “what do you think?” look and I blush. I slide my middle finger up and down between my lower lips, feeling fluids dripping down.

"Press your middle finger onto your clit and rub it in circles, slow at first. Take your time." I do as asked, and feel a lot more fluid come out. I gasp and stop moving.

"Why is-" Louis laughs lightly. “It's normal for some women.”

“To have this much?” I ask, turning my head to face him.

“Yes. In fact, some may consider that talent.” He chuckled. “I’m pretty sure you could feed little Niall over there with all that.”

I roll my eyes at his cheekiness, but I can’t help smiling at Niall’s blushing face. I keep stimulating myself clitoris until I feel my body suddenly tighten.

“Oh, oh, oh!” I think I’m going to come but Niall stops me. I pout my lip at him.

"Insert two fingers inside yourself." He instructs softly.

I hesitantly slide my middle and ring finger inside myself.

"Start off slow. Slide them in and out." I slowly thrust my fingers in and out, moaning softly. I began to move faster, but caught myself and slowed.

"No, Sophie." Niall says. “You can go faster. Just let yourself feel it. Try running your left hand down the back of your left thigh.”

I  began going faster before running my other hand over the sensitive skin of my thigh.

"Switch hands," He says softly. "Raise your left leg and use your right hand to work your clit, as you move your left hand around your leg, inserting your fingers in." I blush hearing such naughty words come out of his mouth, but I do as told.

“Oh!” I gasp again. The combination of my fingers inside me and my other fingers on my clitoris felt amazing. I become self-conscious of the wet sounds my fingers were making, but Niall’s soft growl of pleasure told me it wasn't a problem. The boys all sat watching me, their erections painfully trapped in their trousers. I moan again, feeling my body tense again. I didn’t mean to, but Niall’s name came out of my mouth in a moan accidently.

“Oh God Niall!”

“Fuck” I hear him curse, before he’s struggling with his belt to take his chinos off. I’m on edge, but I can’t manage to make myself cum.

“Here, let me help you out with that. You’ve been good.” Niall says, finally ridding himself of his pants. My breathing gets raspy and unsteady with anxiety. His head dips down between my legs, his soft hair brushing my clit and he licks my fluids shyly, his smooth tongue doing miracles to my body.

“Oh my fucking God. Niall!” I spew as he starts tongue-fucking me roughly. I grab his hair, bringing him even closer to me, not caring about the wrongness of it all. I feel myself entering seventh heaven as I orgasm hard and he laps up my juices hungrily. Niall backs up a little to look at me straight in the eyes. His eyes were glazed with lust and something else I couldn’t quite put my finger on.

“How did that feel love?” He asks voice thick like he was sated. Damn you Louis. I guess you were right about feeding him.

“Good. So fucking good.” I answer panting. He licks his lips and nods.

“So from now on, you have to feel that good at least once a day, and one of us has to be watching you as a witness.” Harry utters, also breathless. Louis smiling and about to say something but a beeping noise stops him.

“Attention gentlemen, and lady, we will be landing in less than 5 minutes so if you would please head to your designed seats and buckle up immediately.” Comes Ian’s voice through a speaker. Harry, Liam, Niall and Zayn all frown in unison, annoyance and hatred present in their eyes. And all hate of that because I supposedly fantasized about him. Nonsense! Louis though, seems a little frustrated.

“Awww shoot!” Complains Louis. “I didn’t even get my go with her!” Right. I don’t wanna quickie right now please. I think. Then I get an idea.

“Maybe you could get to dress me up instead.... I’m actually a little cold now.” I propose, hugging my arms to myself to warm up.

“You got it girl.” He responds his smile returning. He winks, before leaving the room. Niall put his pants back on, and hugs me to him in order to give me some body warmth. I couldn’t resist the temptation and snuggled into his chest.

Louis comes back a few seconds later, with his shopping bags in hand. He drops them on the floor.

“Ok now everybody out! I get to dress her up alone!” He says in an authoritarian way. The boys groan, but head out anyways.

“We have three minutes top.” Louis says, rummaging into his bags. He throws me clothes, and I catch them, putting them all around me. He comes over to me with underwear, and helps me put them on, eyeing me appreciatively the whole time. I try not to pay attention, thinking its better that than having quick sex. Louis helps me get inside the skirt, than the shirt. Every single time his eyes and hands approach, I’m careful hiding the insides of my wrists, worried of what would happen if he saw them. Louis goes back to his bags and hands me a pair of red Toms, along with a navy leather jacket. (www.polyvore.com/louiss_style/set?id=52864410)

“Here. You mentioned you were cold. The London air is a little chilly sometimes. Wouldn’t want you getting sick.”

I put it on and leave it open, feeling warm already.

“Sorry babe, you have to zip it up, or we’ll see all your hickeys. Unless you want a scarf...” he trails on but I decide against it and zip it up the whole way. “Great! You look like the girl version of me!” he exclaims happily, before pulling me out of the room and bringing me to my seat. I buckle up, and see Louis doing the same thing. The boys start chatting lowly, and I look out the porthole to gaze at white fluffy clouds.

“I hope everybody’s buckled up. We’re landing!” Ian’s voice resonates through the jet, and I sigh.London, here I come.