10.) Loosen Up

The ride in the limo was quiet, though I couldn’t help noticing that Zayn and Liam were fidgeting uncomfortably in their seats. Louis and Niall seemed on edge, but Harry seemed calm. Too calm for my liking.

“Weren’t we supposed to go to a party?” I ask suddenly, breaking the silence. Harry sighs and puts his hands on my thighs, his fingers starting to rub slow circles.

“Yes. But technically, we meant going clubbing to celebrate another sensational show.” My mouth drops open in surprise. If we were going to be in a public bar, this could be good or bad. Good because maybe I’d have the chance to escape due to their drunkenness, or bad because literally anything could happen to me in a place where people kept grinding on one another with no sober minds. Maybe I should stay close to Liam tonight. He’d be the only one sober because of his lone kidney. Or maybe I should stay away from all of them, I think as I notice Liam’s gaze kept undressing me.

Harry must’ve noticed my bothered expression because he squeezed my thigh lightly.

“Don’t worry Soph; we’ll protect you from the bad guys.” He tried reassuring me, but somehow, his lust glazed eyes didn’t comfort me. Holding me down with one hand, he hikes up my dress high enough for the whole band to notice I don’t have any underwear. I struggle a little and whimper in complaint of my current position. Their eyes went wide and their pants seemed tighter as Harry’s hands went underneath the dress, touching my folds. My body instinctively reacts to his touch, and his finger comes out wet. Harry puts it in his mouth, sucking on it provocatively. Louis’s, Niall’s, Zayn’s and Liam’s eyes were crammed with yearning, and they licked their lips in need. 

I complain crossly and try sitting back up properly. “That’s the thing, Curly. I don’t think you protection will be of much aid since I guess I’ll be needing to be protected from you.” I snap angrily, bringing my dress back down and snapping my legs shut. 

All the boys let out a groan of disapproval. Harry was about to lift it up again, but the limo came to a stop and he ended up flipping his curls instead.

“Damn. Oh well, later.” He gave me a suggestive smile with the dimples and all and I nearly hit him in the face in irritation. “So here are the rules. You aren’t allowed to grind that perky little ass of yours on nobody’s crotches, except ours.” Harry started cockily.

“Do I look like a slut? I’m not even allowed to go in bars!” I protest, crossing my arms over my chest in disdain. Harry ignored me and continued, on a slightly harsher tone. 

“You have to do everything we ask you to do. If you do anything we don’t like, we get to punish you and extend your stay with us.”

“That means you aren’t allowed to kiss anybody except us,” Adds Louis.

“You aren’t allowed to flirt with anybody but us.” Liam continues.

“You aren’t allowed to go somewhere unless with the accompaniment of one of us.” Zayn includes.

“And you aren’t allowed to break out.” Niall saying that rule caught me by surprise. “If we catch you attempting an escape or telling anyone that you are held with us against your will, your ass will be raw I swear.” The Irish boy finished, looking at me gravely. I almost stick my tongue out at him, but restrain from doing so.

“Do you understand?” Harry looks at me warningly. I nod my head yes, but I don’t look at him in the eyes. He grabs my chin and my eyes fall in his emerald ones. 

“Sophie. Do you understand.” He says more severely.

“Yes.” I abandon.

“Good. So enjoy your night here everyone, since it’s going to be our last one in America for a little while!” Harry cheered, imitated by the boys. We are hustled out of the vehicle and it dawns on me a second too late.

“What!?!What do you mean last night here!?!” I yell in disapproval and shock but Harry pulls me out of the limo and drags me along with him to the front of a very long line. 

Weirdly, the boys had been capable of ignoring all the fans who were hollering their names, where as I now had the case of a bad headache and a lack of hearing.

“Harry, they won’t let me in.” I murmur in his jacket.

“Sure they will, you’re with us. Besides, I know the guy.” Harry murmurs back, before throwing a wad of money to the man and whispering something into his ear. The guy looks at me for a second, then to all the boys, and lets us in. 

I feel the beat of the music before I actually hear it. Lights are everywhere suddenly, blinding me for mere seconds. Harry let’s go of my hand, and someone else grabs my waist instead. Louis, Harry, Liam and Niall head in front of me and mix in with the crowd. Shit. I’m with Zayn. My thoughts are confirmed when his voice whispers seductively in my ear.

“Come to the bar with me babe. I’ll get you to loosen up a little.” He murmured. Goosebumps appear on my skin at the thought of drinking alcohol. Without waiting for an answer, Zayn pulled me with him through the sweaty bodies to end up at the bar.

“Six shots of Vodka” He told the barman. My eyes grew twice their size as Zayn passed me three of them.

“I ca-can-can’t.” I blabber out. He had already downed the first one.

“Are we gonna have to do this the hard way?” He asks, his eyebrow cocking up. He comes closer to me, making sure I was the only one who could hear him. “You either drink all of them by yourself, or I shove them all down your throat by force. You choose.” He answers simply, downing his second shot swiftly. I don’t move, and look away instead. He exhales loudly, and grabs my chin to make me face him. His hazel eyes hypnotize me as he talks. “Sooo. What’s it gonna be love? Am I going to have to force you to loosen up?”