3.) Wild Ride

There was the low hum of a car when I woke up cradled on somebody's lap. Even though I'm awake, I keep my eyes closed in fear. I can't feel anything but numb pain from the waist down. I groan in pain and arms rapidly encircle me, not allowing a great deal of movement.

"Try not to move" advised Harry's voice in my ear. "You seem pretty sore."

Stubborn, I hastily jump of him and fall at his feet, landing straight on my sore backside. "Oww!" I groan out, rubbing it slowly. The only fact of touching it hurt.

"Can't say I didn't warn ya." He said smirking. I shot him a deadly look, rapidly taking note of my surroundings. I was on the floor of a car, which would explain my sudden fall. I sat on the floor of their ugly orange van to be more precise.

"Is she awake mate?" I hear Louis’s voice yell from behind the wheel.

"Awake, pissed and sore." Harry answers grinning.

"Give her carrots... Might cheer her up!" Louis responds laughing.

"I don't want your damn carrots." I say through clenched teeth. "I wanna get far away from you perverted kidnappers."

"Watch the mouth little lady." I hear Liam's voice from the front of the vehicle. I ignore him and try to get up, unsuccessfully. My aching thighs didn't want to budge without unbearable pain. I don't either wanna ask for Harry's help knowing I’d never hear the end of it. Wound up, I take a peek outside and take in the fact that it’s dark. For how long have I been sleeping exactly? I think incredulously. 

I make out, in the faint light, that my clothes are different. I'm wearing a light teal hoodie with a black lacy camisole, and dark jean shorts. At least he let me keep my shoes, I think looking down at my 1D shoes. I automatically despise them when I realize Harry let me keep them as a sign of their possession over me.( That's what it looks like:http://www.polyvore.com/one_direction_encounter/set?id=48244755)

I feel that something's missing. I pat around my body and realize what it is when I touch my chest. I have absolutely NO underwear!!! "Harry freakin’ Styles, I’m gonna kill you with my bare hands if it’s the last thing I do!" I scream loudly.

"It's to have easier access to your gorgeous body, and know when you are actually aroused." He explains cockily. I huff in infuriation and try standing back up once again to sit on the backseat.

"Were almost there!" I hear Niall say not far away from me, breaking my concentration. I falter a little. With a maximum effort from my body and the strong will not to cry out in pain, I heave myself beside Harry and on the hard leather seat. I was panting hard as I reached my target. I drop my head back in exhaustion and pass my hand around the crook of my neck but I stop my action as I become aware that I have a black scarf loosely tied around it. Its presence automatically annoys me since it has Louis odor. I try to pry it off my neck but Harry stops my movements.

“Don’t you dare take that off!” He warns. I look at him irritably. “It hides your bruises and hickeys from last night.”He explains. I moved it to the side a bit to inspect his sayings and I gasp. “My skin is purple you idiots!”I screech, making every guy recoil slightly.

“Not quite.” Said Niall from beside me. He started touching them. “You see, it is partially purple, with tints of dark blue and gr—” I pushed his hand away roughly as they went down to my cleavage. 

“That’s not the point, leprechaun.” I say venomously.

The boys all chuckled at the nickname I had just given to Niall. Harry snaked his hands around my bruised hips, making me flinch in pain. “Get back on me” He whispered in my ear.

“No way.”I seethe at him, crossing my arms over my chest. His fingers didn’t hesitate as they pressed into my bruises hard.

“Ouch! Harry, stop hurting me!”

“Then get back on my knees now: were about to arrive and you’re in no condition to walk with elevating interrogations from the fans. I’ll be the one carrying you. Possibly the other boys also depending on how you behave.”

“And where the fuck are we arriving to exactly?!?” I say, overly pissed.

“To our concert.” Louis responded. “We’re still on our tour, remember.... And P.S, I’d love to carry you.” He adds in high spirits.

“No... She’s mine unless I have to share.” Harry protests possessively. He grabs my thigh and I whimper in a way that weirdly sounded like a moan. 

All heads, except Louis which was on the road, turned on me. Niall starts laughing to calm the edgy atmosphere. 

To avoid another inappropriate happening, I reluctantly go and sit on Harry’s lap. I feel his erection poking in my backside and I grind myself on him a little to annoy him.

“Do not tempt me Soph.”He menaces so quietly I almost wonder if I imagined it.

“What we’ll happen if I do? What can you do to me? You’ve already taken what I cherished the most.”

“Your virginity?”He asks incredulous. He can’t be serious, I think frustrated.

“No, my freedom you jerk.” I say before the car comes to a stop. It is then that I discern the flashing cameras of the paparazzi and the screams from the fans outside

“First of all, where is your bodyguard?” I ask worried about my safety.

“Paul was in the car ahead of ours, which Louis was following, since you took his place in the van.” Zayn said for the first time of the whole trip. I shot him a dirty look. “By no fault of mine apparently since I ain’t the one who carried myself in here.” I scrunched my nose in disgust saying the last words.

“Second of all, how will you explain to your dear fans, the fact that you are carrying me?”

“Nobody’ll ask.”Harry said a little too carelessly.

“Sure they will Curly.”

“No they won’t!” Harry snapped at my use of a nickname. I also knew he hadn’t thought about what he was going to say about me and my «disability» to walk either. Ha, one point for me, I thought doing an inside victory dance. My victory didn’t last long as Harry roughly passed me over to Niall in order to get out of the vehicle and salute the crowd. Screams of excitement and joys were heard as soon as his curls were spotted.

I hooked my arms tightly around Niall’s neck as he also stood up and off the van. He lightly chuckled at the closeness of my actions, but surprisingly didn’t kiss me. Now, where are we exactly? I thought, hoping for a chance to escape. Though I didn’t have the time to note the place where we were. The adrenaline of the situation gave me a sudden pressure attack, and I fell unconscious in Niall’s, luckily, strong arms.