Prologue Rebirth and Family

Start from the beginning

Raven: "Raven."

Qrow: "The name Qrow kid and don't go saying my name around."

??: "Karasu... ?"

Qrow: "Huh?"

??: "Karasu." He said as he points at Qrow and Raven.

Summer: "I think that's your names in his language Qrow and Raven."

Qrow and Raven looks at each other and nodded.

Qrow: "Karasu huh? I kinda like that name."

Raven: "....Can you all call me that name for now on?"

Qrow: "What!? no! I want that name!"

Raven: "Are we really going to fight over a name?"

Qrow: "Yeah! plus why do you want that name anyways?"

Raven: ".....The strongest gets the new name."

Qrow: "Oh! your on!"

??: "Baka.." The boy said as he shakes his head.

Summer: "Well.. that's our names what's yours?"

Jin: "Jin."

Summer: "Jin.. where are....(flash back to the river) Jin do you want to become my son?(mind) He got that tattoo in such a age and he was in the river. I think its better that he doesn't go back to his parents."

Jin eyes were wide as he was confuse as the others as well. For a moment the boy thinks and and answers me with a nod.

Summer: "Okay! your name will be Jin Rose. Do you like it?"

Tai: "Summer do you really-"

I then pointed Jin left arm and Tai see it and understand also Qrow and Raven see it as well. Both of them are confused and mad because why did Jin have that tattoo? 

Jin: "Jin Rose... indesu ne."

Summer: "Oh... can I ask you something Jin?"

Jin looks at me with his brown eyes and I said.

Summer: "Jin... how did you get that tattoo? and... "

Jin looks over to his tattoo and seemed shocked by it once that was done he went to the standing mirror. He looks at himself looks left and right around his body as if he wasn't his body to begin with. Jin looks at his reflection with such a mad glare to it and I see that he's clenching his fist, but he wasn't mad at himself, but too the tattoo.

Summer: "Jin... is everything alright?"

Jin: "....Yeah..."

I can see in his eyes rage of that tattoo and I felt bad until I get a idea. Tai looks at me and knows what to do do he went to get the girls. Raven and Qrow are still fighting over the name still so for the time I talk to Jin.

Summer: "Jin how old are you?"

Jin then lifted nine fingers and by the looks of it he's right he looks about nine years old.

Summer: "Are those gauntlets your weapons? do you have an aura?"

Jin nodded the first question and shakes his head on the second question. I was about to ask him another question until I see Tai with the girls.

Summer: "Ah! Jin come here! you're going to meet your young sisters. Also be nice to them."

Jin nod and we went towards Tai and I see my little rose hid behind her sister Yang. It was so cute and I see Tai ready for the big reveal for them.