Look To The Future: Momswap Future OP (Preview)

This will be written as a script because it is not techinally part of the story. Consider it a preview to Momswap Future.

Based On: Seishun Satsubatsuron (Assassination Classroom)/We Are The Crystal Gems (Steven Universe)

(Open on a shot on the Human Zoo looming over Earth as the first line is yelled by a chorus before the instrumentals kick in.)

Look to the future!

(Instrumentals kick in as camera zooms in on Beach City and past Steven's human family, the Crystal Gems, the Homeworld Gems, and finally Steven and Spinel who look up at the sky as the first verse plays, sung by Steven and Spinel.)

After months of rebellion,
Among the cosmos,
We have finally won,
And we finally have peace.

(The scene jump cuts to a large number of Gems in the Human Zoo, saluting Skins and Shorty as they form a chorus.)

Our war never ended.
Can't you see,
For us it has,
Just begun.

(Scene cuts back to the Gems, both Homeworld and Crystal Gems building Little Homeworld as a chorus of Gems sing.)

And now we seek,
To build a brighter future.
For all Gem kind,
Under this so called Era Three.

(Cut to Emerald commanding a squadron of soldiers in the Human Zoo.)

We are yet to be satisfied.
We want blood!

(All the Gems and humans Steven calls family dance as the camera pans over them in Little Homeschool.)

We will look to the future!
And it looks bright!
Against any threats to it!
We're willing to fight.

But the war us over!
After thousands of years!
Finally these Homeworld Gems,
Peace!

(Cue scene on the beach with all the characters Steven is close to, Buck, Lars, Jasper, Pheonix, Pearl, Sea, Spinel, Peridot, Greg, Lapis, Lars, Sadie, Sourcream, Garnet, Bismuth, Amethyst, Blue Diamond, Yellow Diamond, Lion and Steven. The main four enter frame as they each sing their names. Jasper kicks as sand as she slides into frame with Sea bridal carried in her arms. Lapis gently sits down next to Steven who is already in frame unlike the other three and Peridot rides in on a trash can lid.)

Jasper!
Peridot!
Lapis!
And Steven!