Meeting the Kid Trio and the rebellious Teen

*Ceadeus pov*

"What do you mean? There is no such thing as a monster servant." My master asked me as she wiped her tears from my parental aura.

"I know you doubt me master but the reason the servant class monster was never mentioned or seen was because I am the only one in existence and you are the first magician to ever have summoned me" I explained to her gaining a look of shock from her

"Wait are you telling me that you are a unique spirit" Gudako asked me with stars in her eyes currently clinging on to my armour while look at me dead in the eye.

"Uh... to put it simply yes." I replied-

"YEEEEEEESSSSSSSS!!!!!!" shouted Gudako before she ran off somewhere in a hurry.

I stood there astonished at what had occurred before my eyes before turning towards the shield servant. We stood there awkwardly staring at each other.

"Um... does she normally act this centric?" I asked her, in response she turned her head to the side avoiding eye contact with me.

"Unfortunately yes..." she answered me before quickly turning her head back to me.

"w-why don't I show you around!" she asked me 

"That would be appreciated..." I waited for her to answer me.

"Oh my names Mashu." she introduced herself to me before we set off exploring Chaldea.

-2 hours later-

"and heres the cafeteria that Archer uses to cook for other servants with the help of  Raikou and Tamamo no mae." Said Mashu as we entered the cafeteria seeing the sight of other servants eating and talking to each other.

"Thank you Mashu for showing me around." I said to Mashu in appreciation bowing slightly.

"oh not worries but I need to look for master before she does something stupid" she said with a straight face.

'She has little faith in Gudako doesn't she' I thought as I watched her leave somewhere in a hurry.

I turned back to the cafeteria before walking to the request section, all the servants began looking at me in wonder and suspicion if I was an alter.

'Do they have to glare at me like that' I thought as I saw a group of Sabers glaring at me.

Not before long I stood in front of uh... I guess the ordering booth to be greeted with the sight of Archer looking at me with a neutral face.

"hello my names Ceadeus I was just summoned recently." I kindly introduced myself to him which gave him a bit of a shock.

.

.

.

Silence greeted us as we stood there.

"um... hello?" I asked again bringing Archer out of his state.

"Oh sorry I just presumed you were a berserker by the way you looked." he apologised to me

"Oh don't worry but you not far off of your guess, I'm a new type of servant" I told Archer, meanwhile everyone in the cafeteria listened in.

"New type of servant? What is it?" Asked Archer.

"Well my servant class is Monster..." I said nervously scratching the back of my head as silence echoed in the cafeteria.

.

.

.

"EEEEHHHHHHH!!!" everyone in the cafeteria shouted out loud in confusion.