Chapter 11 -- Lucey's POV

I woke up feeling sore and disgusting. I looked around and saw that I feel asleep on the couch on where ever we were in America. I couldn't remember at that moment. That is what happens when I wake up before two in the evening. I wiped the sleepies out of my eyes and found that my cheeks are stained with dried tears because we watched the Titanic last night. I remembered vaguely singing then passing out. It's odd how I can go from one activity to another in the snap of a finger. 

I saw the only other person who fell asleep with me is Louis. I stared at him while he sleeps because I was a creep, or like Edward Cullen. But it's really the same thing, no? Mmm Taylor Launter. Wait. Where was I? Oh, yes. I decided to make this tour thing a little more fun,  so I decided to start a prank war. Between Louis and I, these things can get pretty ugly. But I haven't seen the other guys' skills and if Louis's been training them, they can be pretty good. I tried to get Sarina to prank with me before, but half the time, whenever I try something she just runs away wearing a bucket on her head for protection. 

I walked over and grabbed a big fake spider out of my suitcase (because I back those kinds of things) and wrapped one of its legs in dental floss. Then, I attached the other end of the floss to a broom. I tip toed over to Louis quietly, though I knew he was just as heavy a sleeper as I am. I hid behind the big chair he was sleeping on and wiggled the broom over his face, having the spider's fake legs tickle his nose. I did this and I began to feel him stir on the couch. I tickled the spider on his nose a little more, dragging it slowly down his face, down his arm, and back up to his face. I peeked over the couch a little bit, still flicking the spider over his eyes, getting a little annoyed that he is as heavy a sleeper as I am. The nerve of that guy. Finally, his eyes began to flutter open a little more, so I hid back behind the couch again, but not before I untied the spider and left it to rest on his face. I waited a little more for him to wake up; I kept my mouth covered tightly by my hands to keep from bursting out into laughter. Suddenly, I heard an ear curdling scream. It sounded like it could have come from a twelve-year-old girl, but no. It came from my older brother. My protector. My guardian. 

I couldn't keep it in; I began laughing and giggling. Then, Louis's screaming had ceased and I heard a heavy huff come from his mouth. I knew I was screwed. I tried to run, but there was no point; but Louis was too fast for me to get away. I scrambled on the floor, sliding around, but before I even had the chance to get up, Louis had his arms wrapped around my waist and he hoisted me up in the air, throwing me over his shoulder. 

"Oh, you are going to get it, you little brat!" he shouted at me. His words didn't hurt me; we always insulted each other but never meant it. I was more afraid of what he was going to for revenge. He barged into his room; he walked past Harry as he stormed through the room. I waved a little and he looked up from his book to wave back. I couldn't tell what he was reading, but at the moment, I didn't care. I just adored the way his messy bed wrecked curls hung over his rectangle glasses. 

"Louis! What the hell are you doing?" I screamed at him, hitting his back and probably waking up the rest of the room we were in. 

"Getting my revenge," he growled, though a hint of slyness in his voice. An uneasy feeling had filled my gut and I was starting to regret the damn plastic spider. I wanted Harry to help, but I knew he couldn't without tipping off Louis in the slightest bit.

I mean, he had never really said anything else about our kiss and nor did I. I think we were both uneasy about the whole thing even though we both had enjoyed it, I know that. We smiled at each other and did little nonverbal flirting, but nothing that implied anything more than a flirtationship, and I really wanted to move on into something more; even if I had to hide it from Louis. 

And because I was lost in Harry Land, I totally forgot to pay attention to the fact that I am dangling over Louis's shoulder. Although, the scenery around us had changed; we were now in his bathroom. He was turning on the water and unscrewed the handle off. Adjusting me into a different position. He was now holding me like he was cradling a baby and when he got the chance; he threw me in and pressed his back against the glass door so I couldn't get out.