Chapter 8 -- Sarina's POV

I haven't updated since, like, ever. Sorry about that :) But this is a long chapter, IT MAKES UP FOR IT OKAY. When there are slow updates, please keep in mind that both me & Var write like a billion other stories! Thanks, keep on being a cupcake :) and enjoy this chapter...muhahaha. Xx

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"So where are we going?" I questioned. I was always curious where I was going on a date, even if I would find out in two minutes. I had the patience of a bee. Do bees have patience? I don't think they do. But maybe they do. "Hey, do bees have patience?"

Louis looked at me strangely, "Where do you think of these things?" He laughed then he smirked, "And I'm not telling you where we're going."

"Boo. Hey, can I see your phone, please?" 

"Oh, yeah, sure." He pulled his iPhone out of his pocket and handed it over. 

I opened up Safari and went into Google. "Do bees have feelings... how to photograph bees... how do bees have to do with gardening...is that person stupid?"

He chuckled and looked over my shoulder, "Do bees have patience...really? You googled it?"

"Yes! I wanted to know! But apparently none of these weirdos know if they do or not...gosh."

 Louis started laughing as he pulled into the parking lot of a restaurant called "Louie's".

 "Are we here because the restaurant and you share a name..."

 "Not only that," he winked before we both climbed out of the car. "It also has really really good food.”

He took my hand before leading me into the restaurant.

Thoughts went through my mind.

I wasn’t quite sure if I was comfortable with this whole ‘going on a date with Louis’ thing. Lucey was okay with it for some reason. But…why? Lucey was honestly my sister, so it just seemed as if Louis was my brother. And dating a brother is like, gross and just not acceptable, even if he isn’t really related to you fully. I felt comfortable around Lou, and I wasn’t sure if that was just because he seemed like a brother and I didn’t have to impress him, or just that I felt like I could be myself and he’d still like me. Because honestly, what girl researches about bees on a first date?

As we walked into the restaurant, I took in my surroundings. It had to be the most posh restaurant I’d ever seen. There were dim lights, staff dressed in tuxedos and black dresses, fancy decorations, and just about everything that would make a place fancy.

The only thing I could let out was a “whoa”. “Erm, why did you bring me to such a nice restaurant? I would’ve been fine with pizza…”

“I love when girls dress up.” He smiled sweetly as the host lead us to our table. That was weird. The host didn’t even ask for our name, he just told us to follow him. But then again, I was on a date with a world famous pop star which probably has something to do with that.

“But hasn’t Lucey told you?” He gave me a confused look, “I’m secretly a man.” I held up my index finger to my lips and whispered ‘shh’. After a second of staring at me, he finally laughed, knowing I was obviously joking. Or at least I hoped he knew I was joking… “So, have you come here before?”

“Yeah,” he nodded, “they have really good food.”

“You could only assume that from such a nice restaurant! Seriously, this is probably way overpriced! We should escape. You go through the window of the men’s toilet and I’ll go through the women’s. Then meet out in the back, okay? Maybe there’ll be leftovers in the dumpster! Ready, go!”