Chapter 4 -- Sarina's POV

The guys were all cheering for us to play Truth or Dare, but I could tell that was the last thing Lucey wanted to do. She wasn’t really good at hiding any of her emotions, no matter what they were.

“C’mon! Let’s play Truth or Dare!” Zayn nagged.

“Um, okay, no! No! I’m not playing with my brother!” Lucey responded.

“Ooh, does my little baby sister have secrets that she doesn’t want to share?”

“No! I don’t have any secrets!”

“Well then why don’t you want to play? Are you chicken?” Harry started to make chicken noises. Ha, chicken noises are funny when he does them. His are all weird and...chickeney.

“Fine, okay! Let’s play!” Lucey gave in, grabbing my arm.

We all piled onto the couches in the gigantic, and I mean gigantic, family room. Their house was like the ultimate place for any guy their age to live in. The kitchen? I could already tell it was packed with food. Not to mention their overstuffed pantry which was literally its own room. Then the family room. Comfy couches, video game consoles, huge lounge chairs and bean bags...everything. And we would get to live here for a while. I was starting to think I was going to like this better than living with the hobo.

“Who first?” I asked.

“Liam wants to go first!” Liam said, talking in third person. We all agreed and he thought for a minute. “Hmm...Lucey. Truth or dare?”

“D- wait, does he give really bad dares?”

Harry shook his head, “Sorry, can’t tell you babe.”

“Ugh. Okay, I guess I’ll go with...truth.”

“Yes! Okay, what is your most embarrassing time-of-the-month story?”

I snorted and bursted out laughing, “You’ve gotta be kidding me, right? You first don’t even say period! Then second, you don’t just ask a girl about that type of thing! Are you crazy?”

Lucey was also cracking up with me, and it took me a little while to realize that the guys were staring at us like we were mental.

Lucey tried to stop laughing, but failed miserably. She managed to calm herself down, “Okay. Sorry, that’s just like such a guy thing to ask. For some reason guys are always interested in periods. I think you’re just jealous of them. But don’t be. They suck. Although I still think guys suffer from PMS sydromes. Okay...hmm...most embarrassing period story...ooh! In, um, grade eight or something like that we used to do this think where a person would go up to the board and do the problem and stuff. So I was called on and I went up to the board and all. But uh, my period leaked through and I had a big red blotch on the back of my shorts and everyone in my class saw. I didn’t even know, so I was of course just standing up there as the laughing stock of the whole class...and yeah. Great story, right? My face was more red than my shorts.”

I think the guys actually might have been peeing their pants right then. They were literally on the brink of dying. I mean it was funny and definitely embarrassing, maybe laughable for a few seconds, but not like they were laughing. Gosh, guys were obsessed with periods. I think they were jealous.

“That’s so embarrassing! I vaguely remember you coming home that day crying though!” Louis laughed.

Lucey’s face flushed red, “Louis! What the hell?”

“Sorry, Luce Moose.”

“Don’t call me that.” She glared at him. “Okay. Harry. Truth or dare?”