Chapter 9 -- Lucey's POV

"I hate mornings," I groaned as I lean on one side of Louis's shoulder.

"Me too," Sarina groaned back. We slumped our way down the airport hall decked out in sunglasses and hats, trying not to not to get noticed. Although with the way Sarina and I were acting, every people in the whole place turned their head in our direction at least once.

"Louis, make mornings die. For me?" I groaned some more but Louis and other lads just chuckled at me. If only they knew I was being serious. Mornings are my bully. They make me look even worse then I already do most days and they are out to get me. I swear, I will die in the mornings. It's after me. That's why I always wake up at noon. I remember mum never taking that as a viable reason. Humph. Peasant.

"No thanks," Louis replied sarcastically. I would have flicked that smirk right off his face but right now I can barely stand upright. Why do tours demand us waking up at about four in the morning?

"Louis, can you make mornings die. For me?" Sarina begged from Louis' left shoulder, which totally makes me look like the awkward third wheel, and his challenging smirked turned soft and full of care.

"Anything for you, love," he winks. I hear someone snort; I think it was Niall but I have no clue.

"What?! What is this? I am insulted! I will now proceed to pout!" I stopped in my place, making Louis and Sarina jerk back with me.

"Here, let's get you some coffee and scones," Harry offered.

"Ooooo. The pouting has left the building," I announced before plopping into the seat next to Sarina. We finally reached the end of the tunnel where you don't have to do anything but wait till the plane is already.

"Okay! Lads, come along," Harry said and all the guys dropped their carry-on bags off by our feet.

"Spill," I hissed quietly at Sarina even though the boys were far out of ear shot by now.

"No, Lucey. I'm not holding anything," she mumbles with her eyes closed, "Am I?" she opens them suddenly to check.

"No! I mean about your date with Louis! It obviously went well. Like I said. HA-HA I WAS RIGHT! I'm a winner! See my prize! You're a loser who sits and cries!" I chanted while people gave me strange looks; but I'm use to them by now.

"First of all, Lucey, what prize did you get? Second, I had a date last night? Am I still the loser who sits and cries?" she asks and I narrow my eyes at her.

"I'll have you know-!" I stopped myself, I can't tell her I kissed Harry! She'd tell Louis and that can not happen! "..that was very rude." I fake sassed.

"Ugh, Lucey I'm sorry! You know how we get cranky in the mornings! Maybe we should just stop talking till we are more awake to avoid a fight or something," she suggested. I looked at her and nod in agreement. And then about five seconds later, we were nearly in tears laughing our heads off. Like we can ever just 'stop talking'. Psh, we don't even know the definition of that phrase!

"But seriously! You rolled in too late for me to push you against a wall and forcibly make you spill every detail of your date! Where did he take you? What did you guys do? SO MANY UNANSWERED QUESTIONS!" I demanded but the only way Sarina responded was by poking my face with her pointer finger. "Um, whatcha doin'?" I asked somewhat causally.

"Looking for the snooze button," she murmured and I smirked before I peeled her finger from my face and dropped her hand so it landed in her lap.

"But really. You have to tell me. It's like, one of the laws of feminism," I elaborated so maybe she'd see from my side of the story but she simply snorted at me.