Chapter 10 -- Sarina's POV

I couldn't breathe. My mouth was hanging open. Usually Lucey would tell me that I would catch flies, but at the moment she was probably too mad.

I should've seen this coming, actually. It's not like you can go around kissing famous people without the public knowing about it. I just didn't think it through. Lucey now knew that I wasn't telling her the major fact, that I kissed her brother, and now I had a whole lot of explaining to do. Why was my life so complicated?

I took a moment to examine everyone's reactions. I could've sworn I saw Zayn high-five Louis, and Liam pat his back. Harry was still looking at the screen over Lucey's shoulder, as if he was still trying to comprehend what he saw. Lucey was just pissed off and was waiting for my reply. Then Niall. Oh my god, Niall. He had a look of hurt in his beautiful blue eyes and was staring at his feet. He fiddled with his hands, trying to occupy himself.

"Uh, well...you see..." I started to explain.

"Well, clearly we see!" Lucey exclaimed, pointing to the screen.

I rolled my eyes before blurting out, "It wasn't even real, so just calm your hormones!"

"I don't see how exactly a kiss can't be real...especially when you're this into it!" Lucey put a hand on her hip. She was right...the picture didn't exactly prove my innocence. My arms were wrapped around Louis's neck and his arms were around my body. Hard to ignore that.

"But...Lucey! It was fake! It wasn't re-" I was about to explain the whole situation we were in in the picture, but she cut me off.

"Why didn't you tell me? Why did you lie? You always tell me everything!"

"Lucey!" Louis interrupted. "This isn't her fault. It really wasn't a real kiss. A creeper came up to her when I was in the loo and we had to scare him off. So we told him that we were boyfriend and girlfriend and he didn't believe us so we kissed! Okay?"

The guys all nodded, even Niall. They believed him, thank gosh.

"But you guys are like...all over each other which is like...yuck. You're my brother and you're basically my sister so this is so weird! And, Sar, you still should've told me." She totally just called me Sar to tick me off.

I smirked, knowing we'd already made up, "Don't call me Sar."

"I'll call you what I wanna call you."

"No you won't!"

"Bitch, I will!"

"Re-unite hug?"

"Yes!"

I turned around, ran away from the group, and Lucey did the same. We sped towards each other with crazed looks on our faces and open arms. We grabbed each other in a big hug and she spun me around, since she's the taller and stronger one.

"I love you, best friend!" I squealed.

"I know!"

She put me down and we looked at the guys, who had incredulous looks on their faces. They exchanged a few looks, trying to find words. They looked back to us, back at each other, and then to us.

This whole hugging scene was kind of our thing. Even if everyone around us thought we were crazy. One time, we did the scene in the hallway of our high school and our principal walked by. She cooed on about how we were such a cute couple, leaving me and Lucey extremely confused. How come everyone thought we were gay together? I mean, it's not like we had anything against gay people, but seriously? We like boys. A lot. They are the reason we are always crying and eating.

Harry stuttered out, "W-what just happened?"

Lucey replied simply, "Don't worry about it."

****