Chapter 7 -- Lucey's POV

Okay. I'll admit, I felt slightly bad for practically forcing Sarina to date Louis. But she just didn't understand my thought process! Well, I don't either sometimes. But yeah. I meant, if she said no it would have made this whole tour thing awkward. I really don't want to have to deal with that. Also, if this date flops, it might snap him out of the 'Sarina Haze', he's fallen into. Or she might fall into a 'Louis haze'. Either way, she should be thanking me. Plus, she's on a date with Louis Tomlinson. Do you know how many girls would be dying to say that? No matter how weird it sounds to me... I just wish guys would feel that way about a girl named Lucey Tomlinson! I'm nice! I'm amusing! I get easily distracted by shiny things! I'm the ideal girlfriend! Maybe I just need to be pretty.. 

"Sarinaaaa, why aren't I pretty!" I groaned during the middle of her getting ready for her date. Even though she said she wasn't into the whole thing, she was sure freaking out about it. 

"You are pretty. Now shut up turd head," she snapped and continued to sift through her closet, trying to find the perfect outfit. 

"That was heartfelt," I mumble sarcastically. I try to avoid the gaze of any of the mirrors. I don't know why I am feeling so insecure right now. It might be because this is the first time Sarina has gotten all dolled up for a date in a while and she looks stunning. Her long, shiny dark brown hair cascades down her back like a chocolate waterfall. And her face is always perfect but tonight, her eyes looking bigger and brighter than the usual brown. I might also be because I am living in a house full of boys and in two days Sarina has managed to get herself a date. 

"Listen Lucey, you're gorgeous. I promise. Best friends don't lie, now do they?" she sat on the bed and pulled me into a side hug so my head was on her shoulder. 

"No. And right now I am going to tell the truth. This gesture is really sweet, but you are short so it's awfully uncomfortable," I state and it earns a shove off the bed from a now chucking Sarina. "What are friends for?" I teased from the floor. 

"Here, help me pick out a dress," she demanded. I pushed myself off the carpet and walk over and chuck something random at her.

'Did you just pick the first thing you saw?" She put her hands on her hips and glared at me, knowingly. 

"Yes. But admit, it's fabulous," I cooed and she examined it a little more. Almost as if she was trying to find any sort of flaw. Please. You will never find a fashion flaw in my closet.

"Dang it. I hate it when you do things right without trying," she slipped into the connecting bathroom to try it on. 

"So do all my teachers!" I shouted back. I jumped back onto the ridiculously soft bed. I hate how Louis's guest room is nicer then my room back at the old place. I can't even imagine what the boy's real rooms look like. 

"It's so perfect!" I heard Sarina squeal and clap from the bathroom. She seemed a lot more excited for tonight then she originally did. One day, when she is walking down the aisle, she will thank me! And I can do my 'I Told You So' dance. Probably not the most appropriate thing during the middle of a wedding ceremony but I do most things on first impulse. Louis and I share that quality. "Hey, what time is it?" 

"Almost seven," I called back so she could hear through the bathroom. 

"Shoot, I gotta run," she ran, well, more like 'girl in heals stumbling', out of the bathroom. She pulled me into a swift hug and then opened the door almost running smack dab into Louis. Creepy...was he just standing out there? Well, at least he looks nice. Wow, my brother can clean up. 

Sarina and Louis exchanged awkward stuttered words before he takes her hand and lead her down the hall. Did I hear them mention something about corn and peas? Weirdos.