Chapter 5 -- Lucey's POV

"Brushing my teeth. Brushing my teeth. I'm brushing my teeth so....guys will like me," I was singing randomly as I, well, brushed my teeth.

"Takes more than brushed teeth for guys to like you," I heard from behind me. I wasn't expecting it so, of course, I jumped like a...something scared that jumps. I spun around on my heels to see it was no other then Louis who snuck up on me.

"LOU!" I scolded him. He knew I was extremely jumpy.

"You look like a rabid lion," he teased. I spit out the tooth paste and wiped my mouth off with a towel laying around.

"Shut it, Louis."

"Sorry." Louis shifted his weight awkwardly with his hands in his bright red skinny jeans. Jeez, does he ever take those things off? Wait. Louis just walked into my bathroom without knocking! "Oi! What was that for?" Yes, I slapped him.

"You just walked in here unannounced!" I almost slap him again but he catches my hand. Wait, what? Old Louis had the stealth of a sloth. What is this?!

"Yes? And you are the Queen," he stuck his tongue out at me.

"I could have been like, peeing or something!" I squealed at him, thinking about how incredibly awkward that would have been for us.

"I've seen you pee before. Remember that one time on that camping tri-"

"Don't bring it up!" I snapped at him. I just...I don't even want to think about it. The awful memory of that night still sends shivers up my spine.

"Ok, ok!" Louis said defensively, putting his hands up as a sign of his innocence.

"So did you come here just to get under my skin?" I asked after a couple seconds of uncomfortable silence.

"Well that's always a plus," he wiggled his eyebrows at me and I rolled mine. Well, not my eyebrows, that would be cool, but I meant my eyes, "but I actually I...er... have to talk to you about something." Louis puts his arm back, revealing his bicep. I don't remember that being there. Before his arms were pretty much bags of cold pudding.

"Come along." I hopped off the marble bathroom top and head to the kitchen. Louis didn't follow at first, but stayed behind looking at me like I was speaking a foreign language. Although I did get looks like that when I spoke Spanish because, well, I got a D- in that class. You put the pieces together. "Louis William Tomlinson. Follow me."

"Where are you taking me?" He said, voice full of curiosity, before approaching me hastily.

"Mexico," I retorted sarcastically before grabbing his wrist and pulling him to the kitchen.

"With those grades you got? Puh-leeze." He said like the sass master I know.

"Oh really? Me gusta beber sangre de gatito." I replied back like I was the shit.

"Do you know what you just said?" Louis chuckled at me.

"Maybe..." I sheepishly admitted. I just strung some random phrases together that I vaguly remembered.

"You said 'I like to drink kitten blood'".

"Psh, I knew that. I meant to say that."

"Interesting diet you've adapted too, little sis," Louis poked my sides like he use to when we were together, before all the fame. I always hated it, but it was nice to have Lou back. We finally make it to the kitchen and I dig through the freezer, "Why did you bring me here?" I don't answer him, but I shuffle through the mass amounts of food they have in here. I guess when you have five boys all in the same place there has to be a lot of food or blood will be spilled. Let's see....chocolate, vanilla, strawberry, cookie dough. Yes perfect! I pull out the container and Louis's expression softens as soon as he saw it.