🎄Part 23🎄

PoV: Sonic

"Aww~ Thanks guys," Sally smiled as she opened her present. We were all opening presents. It was nice, but I hadn't gotten anything from Rouge or Wave yet.

  Everyone started going home to spend Christmas with their families. I was left alone with Rouge and Wave with the tree and fireplace.

"Its almost midnight, we should get to sleep- ah!" They pulled me onto their lap.

"Now that they're gone, we dont have to hide anymore," Rouge kissed me and I felt Wave's hands force my legs apart.

"N-no wait!" I kept trying to escape. I pushed to the side. I lost the stockings after pushing away. I grabbed the present I got for Shadow and ran to the stairs, "I better give this to Shadow, it's only three minutes to midnight."

"We can make you cum in that time silly~" They both got up and smile.

"N-No thanks!" I ran up the stairs, they were following me, "Shadow, open up please."

"Sonic get back here, you forgot something," Rouge was holding up a pair of panties.

"Uh?" I felt the back of the dress, "When did you grab those!?"

"Shut up!" Shadow pulled me into his room. I landed on his bed. He shut the door and locked it, "You need to learn how to shut up," he pulled his tie off and push me down, "before someone has to teach you."

"..." I gulped, he was pissed at us for the party, "S-Sorry about the noise. I got you something."

"I'm getting sick and tired of you living here. Your stupid moans are a bother when you three don't stop until five in the fucking morning. And for some reason you're dumbass is the loudest," he growled.

"I'm sorry, I always tell them no! They just don't stop!" I held the gift up, "I hope this'll make it up to you..."

"What is this?" He took the box and opened it. I had got him a pair of head phones, "Headphones?"

"Y-yeah, so people don't annoy you. And um... I don't think they're going to stop tormenting me for a while so..." I pointed to the box of ear plugs for sleeping.

"I won't be able to hear my alarm through these," he said.

"W-well, you could set your phones alarm of vibrate and put it under your pillow," I answered.

"I'll try it on my day off," he put the box down, "get out of my room if this is all you wanted."

"O-oh. Right," I was kinda hoping for a present too. I should have expecting him not to get me anything. We've hardly ever talked, "Goodnight."

  He was already wearing the head phones. He couldn't hear me. I unlocked the door and it flew open.

"Ah!" Rouge and Wave pulled me out and slammed the door, "Wait-mm!"

"That was very bad Sonic. Running away like that," Wave pulled the dress up, "You know what happens when you're bad."

  No! I couldn't yell with Rouge covering my mouth. They dragged me downstairs and I was bent over the counter. My knees were resting on a chair so my feet wouldn't touch the ground. I felt the skirt lifted.

"Rouge hit you last time," Wave lifted her sleeve, "which means I have to do it this time. I'm sorry, but you won't learn if it doesn't hurt."

"I won't run again I promise! Ah!" She hit me, hard. They made me count to twenty this time. I knew they left a bruise behind. I wasn't allowed to use an ice pack until the first ten minutes ended.

"I hope you learned your lesson, naughty boy," Wave gave me the ice pack after ten minutes passed.

"I won't do it again..." I sat on the ice pack and the made me sit in front of the tree for a picture. There were suddenly more presents under it too.

"Sonic, those are all for you," they smiled.

"All of these?!" I saw way too many presents for just one person.

"All yours. It's after midnight, so open which ever one's you want," they pushed the presents closer to me.

"B-but I-"

"You don't want to be spanked thrity times this time do you?" Rouge pulled off her gloves.

"I think I'll open this one first!" I grabbed the one closest to me.

"Good boy~" Rouge put her glove back on. I only got them one present... I feel kinda guilty for not getting them more.

  I started pealing off the paper and... I wasn't sure what was in the box. A ring? It was too big for my finger.

"W-what is this?" It had a buckle, could it get smaller?

"Well show in a little bit. Opened the others first," they took the ring from me and smiled.

"Okay?"

  I opened the other presents, they all had, weird things inside. One had a string with weird feeling balls attached to it. Another one had miles of pink ribbon in it. One had a key, another one had a bow which was glued onto a clip. It looked like a clip on bow tie, but the bow had a semicircular on the glue side. Maybe for balancing the bow? One box just had two washable markers in it, but there was no paper in the other boxes. There was a syringe and pipette in another.

"Aren't these for basting a turkey?" I asked, holding the pipette and syringe, "I've never made one before. I could try."

"That's one use for them," Rouge took them from me and Wave giggled.

"I don't get it..." I opened another gift and found a bottle. There was a clear fluid inside, "Oil?"

  They just giggle as I kept guessing. There were three left. One had several pairs of humiliating lacy girls panties. The next one had another bottle. Inside were blue pills, lots of them. And the last one... I knew what one of those things was... the shape and way it moved, it was a sex toy. The thing next to it looked like one of the toys they used to give out at the zoo when they were little.

"You like that one?" Wave smiled as I picked it up. It looked like one of those jelly sleeves that used to have dinosaurs floating in the blue water. It was squishy and had a hole in it so you could put your arm through it.  This one didnt have any of the toys inside it. It was just pink, and a little stiffer.

"It's one of those squishy kids toys from the zoo right? But this one doesn't have toys in it. I don't remember what's its called," I answered.

"I don't think a cock sleeve would be a very good kids toy," Rouge pulled me onto her lap.

"A what..." I let it go, what was it of it wasn't a toy!

"Let's show you how this all works okay," Wave put all the things they got me in the big box with ribbon came in and Rouge carried me upstairs.

"What are you going to do to me? Tell me!" I struggled to get free.

"Something fun."

  Wave crushed up one of the blue pills and poured the dust into the syringe. She use it to get water from a glass and the water mixed together with the pill. They both looked my way and grinned, "Say Merry Christmas ~"

"M-Merry Christmas..."

~~~