Part 9

PoV: Sonic

"Stop! Sticks!" I begged as she pulled my pants down. She was panting and flustered. Her hands were hot, I couldn't imagine how hot her body temperature had to be.

"I told you not to look," she covered my eyes and I was stripped of my boxers, "Tails told me you moved. I can't wait to see your new place."

"L-let me go- AAAHHAAA!!!!" I felt something moving around inside me.

"You're hot on the inside, soft too," she had her fingers inside of me.

"D-don't- aah!" She was rubbing against some thing sensitive, Damn it. Rouge and Wave have been making me too sensitive. This won't be good at all.

"You moan, how nice," she pulled her fingers out of me, "I've been holding back for days. I haven't cum yet," she gripped my wrists, "Now I can let it all out."

That's way too big! She was hard already, not only that, her pre was already dripping onto my stomach. I couldn't twist my hands free. I heard a two clicks, she handcuffed me to the bed!

"Waitwaitwait! Sticks, let's just talk instead."

"I'm not waiting," she replied.

"No..." she pushed my knees a part, "Sticks please! Think about this!"

"I already have, it's going to feel great."

"AAAAAAAAAHHHHHAAAA!!!!" HOT! HOT HOT! Why? Why does she feel so hot? It was tight. She felt smaller than Rouge and Wave but still, it was too big, "Agh!"

"AAaaaahaaa♡♡♡!!!" Sticks moaned, "Tight... ♡! I feel like I'm gonna cum... a♡♡~!!"

I bit my tongue as she thrusted into me. I couldn't focus, she was moving so fast and suddenly. Wait! If she hasn't cum this entire time then... how much is going to-

"AAAHAAAaaa!!" She rammed into me.

I could see her length inside me as she moved. Rouge and Wave always make my stomach swollen when they came. I was scared, what was Sticks going to do to me?!

"Aaaaahhhaaaaa♡♡♡!!!!" I felt something hot slushing around inside me. Sticks came directly inside me.

"Auhh! Ngh!" Too much! There was way too much. My stomach grew past what it normally did Wave and Rouge.

She pulled out and I felt it all gush out of me. My stomach went back to its normal shape.

"I feel better..." she sighed.

It hurts... I already felt sore. Sticks was too rough with me. I couldn't move, I was still hand cuffed. I feel tired. I can't fall asleep here.

"Guys?" I heard Tails knock on the door, "Everything okay?"

No.

"I feel better," Sticks changed and walked out like nothing happened.

She left me here! Where's the key?

Sticks stuck her head back in the door, she was hold the key.

"Sticks, let me go," I said.

She stuck it in her pocket an left. How long is she planning to keep me here?!

I turned myself over, trying to ignore the soaking wet bed that squished with every movement. I was going to end up limping home. I just hope I can go home peacefully. I could slide myself partly off the bed. I reached with my foot and dragged my pants closer to me. My underwear was too far to reach it. I managed to get my pants into the bed and used my knee to push them up to my hands. I felt around until I found my phone.

I looked through my contacts. Tails would be traumatized, Knuckles would laugh, no way am I calling Amy or Sally- I can't ask anyone for help. I was stuck here unless I asked Rouge or Wave, but what would they do to me when we got home? It's them or Sticks... I could hide in Shadow's room. He'll kill me.

Buzz! Buzz! My phone started ringing. Rouge was calling me.

"H-Hello?" I answered it.

"Sonic where are you?" She asked.

"Sticks' place," I answered, Maybe I should tell her...

"Sonic, what is she doing to you?" Rouge asked.

"... She... she has me handcuffed to the bed..." I mumbled. The line went quiet, "Rouge? Ah!" I dropped my phone behind the bed, "Shit."

"Knuckles and Tails left," Sticks came back in.

"It's late Sticks. I need to get home," I told her. My wrists were bruised and scratched up from the cuffs.

"You can tell them you slept over," she sat over me.

"Ah!" Sticks ripped my shirt off, I was still stuck.

"You're still wet," She touched my sticky fur and forced my legs apart.

"No! Stop! Sticks not again. Please- AAAAAAHHHHHAAA!!!!!" She was thrusting into me again.

  It hurt, she was being too rough. She was panting and moaning.

"Alright Sticks that's enough. Your turns up."

  Rouge... Wave...

PoV: Rouge

  I pulled Sticks off Sonic and Wave grabbed the key after reaching her. I unlocked Sonic's cuffs and pulled his pants back on.

"You're interrupting," she growled.

"Sorry, Sonic is a single orgasm per day. You can use him again another day," I said. Sonic had passed out already, now we just has to carry him home and wash him. He had so much semen in his fur he could be a spermbank, "and no more handcuffs. They can scar."

"Uh... sure..." Sticks sat up and we took Sonic home.

  PoV: Sonic

"M!" I was sore as I carefully sat up. This was the third time I had woken up this way, "Huh?"

  I was in Rouge's bed. Wasn't Sticks just? My clothes were changed into the Lolita nightgown Rouge and Wave liked me in. My fur smelt like guava, someone gave me a back. Rouge and Wave...

... they saved me...

~~~