Part 21

PoV: Sonic

"N-no! Aah!" I gripped the pillow over my head.

"Good boy~" Wave whispered into my ear as they kept thrusting into me.

  They had been messing me up all night long. I didn't know how long it would be until I pass out from exhaustion. I felt the both hit my prostate and I couldn't stop moaning. They could both destroy me so easily, all it took was a touch if they're hand and I would give in to them despite shouting no.

"Sonic," they both whispered into my ears. Their soft voices were sending chills through my body, "We love you."

  It cut me like a knife, hearing them say those four little words for the first time. It made my body tremble and and limp. Feeling they're bodies on my mine, it broke me down to my core...

  Why... Why can they suddenly do this to me?

---

"Mm..." I woke up in they're arms. They had bundled me in a blanket and had a second one over all of us. It was too cold to get out of bed, I wanted to stay here, "Tsk!" I shifted and the soreness in my back struck me. They had done me all night long... I shifted in the blanket, I couldn't get out. I'm stuck... "Rouge," I called her, "Are you awake?"

  She didn't answer me.

"Rouge~" Wave yawned, "The brat's calling you."

"I'm not brat," I growled.

"You are~" Rouge yawned, "What do you want?"

"Could you unwrap me?" I asked.

"No," She pulled the blanket tighter around me, I couldn't even shift my arm.

"Why not?!"

"Because then you'll get away," she bit my ear and pinched me.

"Ahh!" My cheek stung where she pinch it.

"Sonic, you know what next week is right?" Wave pushed her hand down the blanket and rubbed my chest.

"T-the holidays..." I gulped.

"We have some special gifts for you," Rouge hugged me and Wave wrapped her wings around both of us.

"So you're not allowed to open anything that comes in the mail," Wave pulled on my necklace, "Or you'll get a spanking like a before."

"But I have to pay the bills-"

"Sonic," Roge lifted my chin, "No opening anything. Unless you want to be hit again."

"N-no..." I felt more scared than anything. I couldn't even push away, What are they planning to get in the mail?!

---

  The next week was torture. Wave and Rouge would grab me anytime I let my guard down. They would run their hands along my body, I couldn't spend a day without them forcing me to release. Though... that was all they did. They just stopped having sex with me... it was weird, I never thought it was possible.

  I can't believe they've gone a week without- oh no...

  I checked the date, tomorrow was christmas, What are they planing?

  I had already gotten them each a gift, but... there were so many under the tree. I would have gotten them more but... I ran out of  cash for the week...

"I'm pathetic," I put the two small boxes under the tree, "Why are there so many?!"

"Sonic~ you better be getting ready for the party," Rouge called.

"We are not having a party!" Shadow snapped, "Do it somewhere else!"

"Then move out Shadow!" Wave shouted back.

  I sighed and picked up the third gift. This one was for Shadow, "I wonder if he'll even care. Probably not."

  I placed it under the tree and stood. The party was going to start in two hours. The house was clean and decorated. I just needed to shower and change.

  I managed to sneak into the shower before Rouge and Wave. I was only about five minutes and I slipped out again. I started to dry my fur when another towel wrapped around me.

"Waitwaitwait! I have to get dressed!" I shouted.

"No," Rouge and Wave threw me onto the bed, "We have a special outfit for you."

  They held up a puffy red dress. It was a santa outfit for women. It was miniskirt dress! I couldn't wear that!

"No! I can't wear that!" I fought against them. Knuckles, Tails, and Sticks were coming to this party!

"Too late. The tags are off and we washed it. There's no returning it," the they had an malicious grin.

  Wave pulled off my towel, "It has fish net stockings too."

"NNOOOO!!!!!"

~~~