Part 15

PoV: Sonic

"Aah! S-stop... ngh!" She pulled me into her car and tied me up, covering my mouth. She wrapped me up in the seat belts and started driving away. My heart was racing, I couldn't get out of here.

"Don't try to escape," she spoke with a smile on her face, "I've got the child lock on you."

"Mm!" I felt panic as the car started to move.

"Don't worry, I'll take good care of you."

  No!

PoV: Wave

  Halloween was next week, I was ready to buy my costume. I made if list of the sexiest costumes Rouge and I could wear. She was in charge of picking something cute for Sonic. Tomorrow, we would go down or favorite little sex shop in the city.

  Sonic, you're gonna look so adorable.

PoV: Sonic

"Aa!" Her hands were cold, she tied me her showerhead.

"Sonic~ you so adorable without any clothes on," her yellow green eyes piercing me.

"Amy... please... let me go. I don't want to be here!" I shouted as she cut off my clothes with scissors. She ripped them apart, I couldn't wear them at all after she mangled them.

"Shh~ it'll only hurt for a second," she forced me legs apart and her member lifted her dress.

"No it won't! It's gonna hurt for like a week!" I shouted.

"I'll just give you a pain killer," she pushed to fingers in to me and the pain from the night before struck me.

"Ahh! Stop! That hurts! AHH!" She pushed a third into me and moved she her member was over me, her pre was dripping into my face.

"You like the taste? You can drink it all if you want," she forced it into my mouth.

  I kicked, trying to push her away. Not even Rouge and Wave forced theirs into my mouth.

"Its not that hard to take it all Sonic, here," pain ran through me, she forced it into my throat, I couldn't breath or move with it in my body like this, "You're body's so hot on the inside. I couldn't stay inside you forever~"

PoV: 3rd Person

  Amy began to trust into Sonic mouth, ignore how he was pushing her with his legs in attempt to get air to breath. Sonic pulled at the ropes tying him to the shower head, anything to get him free. Amy had no patients, she grabbed either side of Sonic's face and began forcing him to bob his head on her length. She was already leaking precum when she rammed into his throat. Semen gushed into Sonic's stomach. Amy pulled put half through her orgasm, spewing her cum onto his body. Sonic spit up the semen that was caught in his throat.

"No," Amy covered his mouth, "Swallow it."

  Sonic attempted to shake his head no, Amy only titled his head up and rubbed his throat, forcing the hedgehog to swallow. Amy let go and Sonic coughed, gasping for air.

"Now for the good stuff," Amy lifted one Sonic's legs and licked his entrance making him whimper.

"No..."

"If only you could get pregnant, then you'd never be able to leave me," Amy coated her fingers in the mixture of Sonic's saliva and her semen, he quickly lubricated Sonics entrance and placed his leg over her shoulder.

"AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!" Sonic screamed as Amy rammed into him. Blood dripped into the tub from Amy's rough entry. Sonic's stomach was deformed with the budge of her vainy cock in his ass. The tip of her penis internally pushing against his cum filled stomach.

"You're lucky everyone in this building is at work, someone might have heard you. I don't really mind letting people watch," she trusted into him, bruising his body from the inside. The pain Sonic felt from being sore after Wave, Rouge, and the stripped fucked him was being doubled by Amy's ruthless treatment of his rectum.

  Sonic's cries of agony were ignored as Amy stuck two fingers in his mouth, caressing his tongue as he was fucked.

  Semen shot into his body as Amy orgasmed for the second time. She finished her orgasm. Semen spilt out of Sonic's mouth and rear, his body unable to contain it all.

"You're a hot mess," Amy trailed her hand below her member and behind her gonads where her vulva rest, dripping with her pleased fluids. She used her member with her right, and trusted into her vulva with her left, "I love seeing you this way~ Aaahaa~♡♡♡!"

  She came from her vulva and semen filled the bottom three inches the tub, coating him in semen. Sonic's eye quickly shut as Amy accidently shot semen into it.

"Sorry about that," Amy licked the semen from around Sonic's eye. She spit what was in her mouth into Sonic's and smiled, "I'll get you something to play with while I got to work."

Amy rinsed off in the shower, causing the tub to fill two more inches. She walked off and came back, ramming a filling charged vibrator into Sonic's rear. She turned it up to full power and kissed the crying hedgehog.

"I'll see you in a few hours. If you hungry," Amy taped a straw to the side of the tub, the bottom half in the semen mixture.

"Let me go home, Amy!" Sonic cried out.

"This is home now," Amy ripped off Sonic's chucker and smashed the heart with her heal, "I'll get you tattooed tomorrow. See you soon~"

PoV: Rouge

  I opened my phone to check the security cameras at home, Sonic wasn't in any of the rooms...

"What the?" I check the bathroom, nothing. I found the video for the front door, I learned what happened to him.

"I'm going to kill you Amy."

~~~