Part 14

PoV: Sonic

My head ached and everything hurt. I couldn't remember anything from last night except Rouge and Wave making drink a bunch of alcohol.

"Ah!" I couldn't sit up, my lower back and rear hurt like hell.

"Sonic~" Wave grabbed me and pulled me into her arms, "You were so good yesterday~ I want you again..."

"Wait, what?!" I couldn't get out of her arms without hurting myself.

"You were so cute," Rouge hugged my stomach, "Don't you remember?"

"Remember what?" I felt immediate regret after asking that.

"You were so good last night, you get a treat today," she lighted my night gown and Wave pinned my hands.

"No! Stop- Aa~♡!" Wave licked my ear.

"You still have your necklace on," Rouge flipped the heart on the choker that never came off my neck, "Good boy."

"Ahh!"

---

"Haah~ah♡!" I couldn't move, wave had me pinned and Rouge wouldn't stop licking me.

"I forget how sensitive you are here," She stopped for a second them continued to move her head and suck on that part of me.

"S-stop- haah~♡!" I felt it all release and she swallowed.

"Good boy," Rouge kept my hands pinned and Wave forced my legs apart.

"Rouge you left a mess. You're supposed to lick it clean, messy girl~ mm~" I fliched as Wave's tongue grazed over me.

"Sorry~ I just wanted to leave some for you. A little teaser before our plan," Rouge kissed me and. They kept me trapped between them until their alarms went off.

  They left for work, leaving me alone in their house.

"Mm... I can't get up..." I hurt so much to just move around. I forced myself to limp to the bathroom, then the medicine cabinet. I took pain medicine and stuck a pain reliever patch on my back. I made sure I had everything I needed before heading down the stairs. The pain was awful, I wouldn't be going up those steps again.

"Shadow..." I found him in the kitchen, "Don't you have work?"

"I'm off today, or are you so stupid you can't figure that out," he sipped his coffee and put down the news paper he had.

"You don't have to be mean," I made myself a cup of tea to sip on, "I don't see you around a house much."

"That's because, unlike you, I have a life," he put his cup down and left the house. I laid on the couch and stayed there for most of the day.

---

  I woke up to my phone ringing.

"Hello?" I answered.

"You haven't come to work in two days Sonic, what's the deal?" I was my boss.

"Sir, I'm so sorry I didn't have any control. My roommates were celebrating the new mayor and dragged me to a bar..."

"You need to be more cautious, those girls will turn you into a toy for them to play with. Are you sore?"

"I can hardly walk..." I groaned.

"There are several ice packs in the freezer. Come in when you can walk," he hung up and I turned on the TV. The news was on.

"Breaking news. The new mayor just passed a new law," the male reported stated, "It is now legal for residents of the city to expose themselves. They will not be arrested for public disturbance or public decency. She also passed another law stating that for every tree that is chopped down another is planted. Not sure if she's trying to gain trust with saving the environments or turn the city into an orgy, but it's going to be an interesting few years with this mayor."

"At least she's helping the planet," i sighed.

  Ding!

  I got up slowly, wondering who was at the door.

"Yes?" I answered it. No one was there, "Hello?"

"Hi."

"AHHH!"

~~~