Part 10

PoV: Sonic

Awkward...

"What are you doing here?" Shadow was glaring at me with his blood shot eyes, sipping his dark coffee.

"Um... funny story-"

"All your crap is here," he growled.

"Well umm..." I had no idea how to talk to him. Anytime we were alone it was always this weird and awkward.

"Sour puss~ Sonic is our new play thing, so he lives with us so we can fuck him every night," Rouge covered my mouth so I couldn't protest.

"Sorry but Sonic is a girls only toy Shadow. You're not allowed to touch him," Wave took my sandwich and took a huge bite before handing it to Rouge, who let go of my mouth.

"My lunch..." They ate my sandwich.

"I'm moving out," Shadow got up.

"Perfect. We can use your room as a sex dungeon for Sonic," Rouge grabbed me.

"No!" I fought against them, "Shadow! Help me!"

"I'm not getting involved," he left.

"You're all ours," they licked my ears.

"No!"

---

It was my day off today, instead I had been spending it stuck with either Rouge, Wave, or both. I didn't even get peace to use the bathroom. They kept on grabbing me at random. If I told them I wasn't sore anymore who knows what they'd do to me. I've been making fake whices anytime I got up to keep them thinking Sticks left me sore. I still had bruises on my wrists from her hand cuffs.

"Sonic."

"Ah!" Wave scared me as I was washing my hands.

"You aren't wincing anymore," she smile.

"W-wait... I'm still sore. It hurts..." I forgot to wince when I got up! I'm screwed.

"Lair."

"Waitwaitwait! Ah!" She dragged me out of the bathroom and pinned me on the couch.

"Naughty boy," their laughs as they lifted the skirt, it was over.

---

"Aa~♡!" No... It feels good... Why does it feel good now... I couldn't stop moaning. It felt so good... Rouge and Wave went in at the same time, they were hitting my sweet spot, "Ah~Aaaahhh♡♡♡!!!"

"Sweet boy," Rouge started kissing me.

"MM♡!!" Wave hit my sweet spot.

"It doesn't hurt anymore right?" Wave whispered. I shook my head, Rouge still kissing me, "Good. Now you get your present."

"Mm~ a~♡! M... My present?" Rouge broke the kiss and sat up.

"Sonic, look," they were both completely naked in front of me. They were holding a little box.

"What is tha- aaahh~♡!" I couldn't sit up with both of them inside me, "aa!"

They turned me around. And there was a mirror in front of me. Wave opened the box and showed me a black choker with a pink and purple heart. Written on it in gold was 'Property Of Rouge and Wave.'

"Never take it off," Rouge turned it around, the back read something different.

'Female use only.'

"Y... You want me to wear that..." are they trying to get women to attack me?!

"Of course," they strapped it onto me and then they started thrusting into me again.

I could see the heart swaying back and forth with each thrust in the mirror. I looked like girl with the blush on my face. Why do they have to use me?

"AAAhhhAaa~♡♡♡!" We all moaned when I felt that rush of warm fluid inside me.

No... I... came...

PoV: Rouge

Sonic came and I wiped the drool from his chin. He looked so cute with his new necklace. Sonic was just staring at it. I gave him a kiss to snap him out of it. Wave licked his tail as I moved the small mirror out of the way. His adorable blush, he was a little toy for any girl to play with now.

Any girl except Amy. If she got a hold of him she'd break him. She'd rape him until he had to go to a hospital, I doubt she'd stop if he passed out.

"Poor baby," I hugged him and Wave kept nibbling him, "I won't let Amy touch you."

Sonic, he was ours.

~~~