Part 18

PoV: Sonic

"Ah! W-wait- haah~♡!"

"No, sweet boy. We're doing this everyday now," Wave whispered into my ear.

"No- Aaahaa~♡♡!!!" I couldn't hold it. Rouge was doing too much.

  My body released and I fell limp. I couldn't move, that was my third time...

"Bad boy," Rouge pulled my ear, "Cumming too soon."

"Rouge, he's gonna be late for work. We can train him more when we get home," Wave left me go and I tried to get away, Rouge grabbed my arm and pulled me close.

"No, he needs more punishment for forgetting," Rouge pinned me down and held up a vibrator.

"No!" I sudden got the energy to run away but Rouge was still holding me down.

"You don't get a say," she pushed the small egg shaped sex toy into my body... It was cold and uncomfortable... I hated it.

"W-what did I forget?" I had been asking that for the past 3 days. It had been 3 days since Halloween and Rouge had been mad at me and Wave.

"You know very well what you forgot. You not allowed to take that out until I say so," she turned it on and I couldn't move with it on.

"I-I have to go to work," I reminded her.

"Exactly," She pulled up a pair of panties over me and let me go, "So you better hurry."

"Ah!" She struck me and left to get dressed.

"She's a lot harsher on you, than me," Wave helped me up.

"Mm!" It hit my sweet spot as I stood up, "I can't work like this..."

"You're gonna have to," Rouge grabbed me and dragged me towards the bathroom.

  She forced me into some white leggings and a red blouse. She pushed me out of the house and refused to let me back in. I checked my pockets, I had no wallet or my keys.

This is going to be the worst day of my life...

  I had no choice by to start walking to work. It was Rouge's day off, she wasn't going to let me back in.

---

"Aa... fuck..." I stopped on my way and rested against the wall. This vibrator had only gotten stronger on my way to work. I didn't have anywhere to pull it out.

"Hello there little boy~" I froze hearing a girls voice. This town was slowly becoming mostly women as men were leaving, "Oh Sonic, I didn't recognize your scent with you in heat like that."

"Oh Bunny. What's going on?" I felt relieved that it was only Bunny, "How's Antoine?"

"He moved out," she sighed, "It's lonely... Hey, tell Rouge I said Happy Birthday," she replied, "I need to get back to the mechanics shop."

"Sure..."

  Birthday. NO WONDER SHE'S PISSED!!! HER BIRTHDAY IS HOLLAWEEN!

"I need to get her a present..." I started looking through my phone, "Ee!" The vibration increased, "No... I can't walk yet..."

  I was forced to wait until my body adjusted before making it to work. Antoine was still there, but he was talkin about his new apartment. I was too distracted. I needed something good for Rouge. A necklace? Would she wear it? Knowing Rouge it'll have to be something flashing... and fucking expensive...

"A ring is way too much money. A bracelet? She'd never where it. Earnings?" I sighed, "I don't know what to do..."

"Problem with the girl?" My boss asked.

"Not really sure what to get for her birthday," I answered.

"Well, maybe you get something small with a cake. Then you save the bigger gift for Christmas," he suggested.

"That's perfect, thank you," I felt calmer, or as calm as I could be with the item moving inside me.

  I spent my time after work picking something and getting a small cake. When I got home Rouge was still ignoring us.

"Rouge, Happy Birthday," I said, bringing the cake into the room.

"So now you remember," She grabbed me.

"I'm sorry, I didn't remember," I handed her the gift, "But I got you something."

"I really just wanted you to remember," she removed the paper and found the rose gold necklace with an amber stone I had gotten her, "It's small, but I love it."

"Well, there is Christmas coming. I sorta have to save up," I replied.

"Rouge, you still mad?" Wave came in.

"The Christmas plan, that right!" Rouge jumped, "Wave, I need to talk to you now!"

"Sure," they left me in the room with the cake.

"Wait... What's the Christmas plan? Guys?" I couldn't chase after them. Rouge still had the stupid toy in me.

  What are they planning to do?

"Guys!" I called.

"Shut up!" Shadow snapped from his room.

"You shut it!" Rouge shouted back.

  I gulped, knowing they had a plan, "I think I should be scared..."

~~~