Part 20

PoV: Sonic

"Gotcha!"

"Wait, Wave, we could get caught-mm!" She covered my mouth with her hand and pulled me onto her lap.

"No, I told you I'd fuck you after work. And it's just the two of us, Shadow is out of the house," Wave was squeezing me and she pulled off my pants and the cold air hit my legs, "You're wear the pink panties today, guess that means we've finally replaced all your boxers."

"Why do you guys want me to wear this stuff?" I asked as Wave finally let me go.

"Because silly, it suits you best this way. And I prefer having a man who's more feminine," she pushed me onto the couch and pinned my hands, "I liked driving you home, i think I'll keep doing that."

"Y-you don't have to- haah..." her hand began to rub me between my thighs, my shirt was pulled off and I was exposed to the cold air.

"You're all mine now," nipped my ear and stripped me completely. I felt her hot tip poking me as she rested one of my legs on her shoulder.

"W-Wave... slow- ahhhaaaaa~♡♡!!!" She pushed it all into me at once. I felt it deep in my stomach I couldn't move on my own with it so deep inside.

"You're still this tight, such a good boy keeping yourself tight," Wave licked my ear and I felt her start to trust into me.

  I was so used to felling them both, just feeling Wave moving inside was more comfortable. She kept hitting my sensitive spots, my body felt hot, I couldn't stop moaning with each direct thrust. She just kept going, thrusting into me without stopping until my body released it's tension. I felt something hot pour into me as Wave panted. She had cum inside of me, and I felt it oozing out of me.

"Wave..." I panted, trying to catch my breath.

"What is it cutiepie?" She held me and I felt more drip out.

"It feels so full," I shivered and she wrapped a blanket around us.

"Good. I want you nice and full," Wave ran her feathers up and down my back.

"I'm home," Rouge came in and poked my nose, "Oo, my sweet boy smells like semen."

"He was very well behaved," Wvae put me in Rouge's arms, "Your turn is next."

"Yes it is," Rouge kissed me, the smooth texture of her tongue grazed mine.

"Wait... I'm still tired- ah!" I was tossed over her shoulder and tied up in the blanket.

"Too bad," Rouge started carrying me off.

"Wait! Rouge! Noo!!!"

---

"AAHH!!!" I was still so sensitive from Wave. My body was trembling, the hot feeling of blissful pressure was overwhelming. I couldn't form the words in my mouth or mind.

"Good boy," she bit my ear kissed me. I could hardly balance myself as her hot member thrusted throughout my body, "Who do you belong to?" She asked.

"... ah! Y... you and Wave..." I muttered, unable to speak any loud without snapping myself out of my haze.

"Louder."

"Ahh!" She thrusted harder, "... Y-you and Wave! Haah... aa~♡♡!!!"

  I felt myself release and Rouge's member filled me with more of their hot and sticky fluid.

"That's right, I'll give you some chocolate later," she hugged me and I felt like passing out. I was so tired, my knees and ankles felt weak. I couldn't walk.

"Mm..hmm..." I ended up falling asleep and waking up around eight that night.

  I could tell when Wave pulled me over that their knew tally rule was going to be the end of me.

"Sonic," they both grabbed me, looking down with lustful eyes and holding me too tight to run away, "Its our turn now."

  Oh crap...

~~~