Part 2

PoV: Sonic the Hedgehog

  It was bizzar. The ambulance arrive to Rouge's party and started helping the girls onto stretchers, including the cheetah girl who tried pulling my sweater off again.

"Did you call us?" A parametric asked me.

"Yes, I did-" I remembered Amy, was she this bad? "There's another girl who needs help."

"Do you know where she is?" He asked.

"I'll take you there," I was about to take off running when he stopped me.

"Officer!" He waved a cop over, "This boy knows another girls who's ill. Go with him and bring the girl to the hospital."

"Let's go," he opened the front passage seat for me. I lead him to Amy's address and used the pink spare key she gave me, "So you have her key, and you're not here with her? You're an awful boyfriend."

"I'm not her boyfriend. She just a friend, and so was one of the girls at the party," I couldn't find Amy anywhere. Not only that, but there was a bizzare smell lingering in here, "Amy?"

"Miss, where here to help you," the officer called, "We're taking you to a hospital with the other girls."

"Other... girls."

"Ah!" I screamed hearing Amy suddenly appear behind me, "Oh... A-Amy. Don't do that. You're standing, I guess the medicine is working."

"I never took it," She grabbed my arm.

"Look, let's just get you to a hospital and make sure everything is fine-n... Amy..."  She was crushing my wrist, "you're hurting me..."

"Why did you go?" She asked.

"To help the other girls, Amy let go," her grip felt like it was about to snap my wrist, "Amy seriously that hurts."

"Miss release him immediately or I'm going to have to arrest you for domestic violence," the officer said.

"Go away... I don't need you here. All I need is Sonic," her free hand was making me really uncomfortable.

"Amy, knock it off. Thus isn't a time to be playing jok- ah..." her hand was running up my leg, "Amy stop..."

"Alright, you're under arrest for sexual harassment," the officer pulled me out of Amy's and hand cuffed her, "You will remain cuffed until we get you to a hospital, then you will be cuffed to you bed. Sir, you are prohibited of getting within five feet of this woman until told other side."

"Thank you," I was free from her creepiness... for now. I got up and packed her a change of clothes for after the hospital visit. I needed to do the same with Rouge.

"What is that?" The smell was stronger near the bathroom, "Did she throw up or something?"

  I opened the bathroom holding my breath. Her shower wall was covered in something white. I touched it, what ever it was it was sticky and thick.

"What the hell happened?" I washed my hand and found a Tupperware to save some in. I stuck the tupperware into the plastic bag and borrowed Amy's bike to follow her to the hospital.

---

"Sir, we're too busy for appointments," a doctor stopped me.

"No, I'm with a girl. Amy Rose. A police officer brought her in," I replied.

"Fine. Don't cause trouble," he left.

  I found Amy, but I didn't get too close.

"Sonic, come here," Amy reached for me.

"N-no thanks," I shivered. I turned to the doctor, "Mister, these are her change of clothes. And I found this fluid on the wall of her apartment bathroom."

"Let me see that," a male nurse took the bag from me, "This is semen."

"What?" Did he just say semen? OH CHAOS I TOUCHED THAT STUFF! "Oh gross..."

"You said it was on her bathroom wall? How much was there?"

"Eh?! A-A lot... w-why?" I was so grossed out.

"We need you leave," he said, "If this is contagious for girl you need to leave."

"Sorry to break it to you but I'm a guy," I stated.

"Exactly my point," he pushed me away from Amy, "Everyhing will be explained on the news. Go home and rest."

  There was no way I was going to just rest. I called Tails, he told me Sticks was sent to the hospital with Blaze. Silver was in a full panic in the background. Every girl I knew was being sent here. There was nothing I could do.

  "It had to be," I said as I closed my door, "It had to be the light."

~~~

   Hehe! I'm have so much fun writing this. And I gave my dog a bath so she's clean. I hope you guys are liking this story. I'll see you in the next update.

Love you!

  Bye bye ~ 😙