Saviors

Slight Warning for violence,  and I will repeat this anytime a chapter gets a little dark even though I put it in the story bio~

-Russia POV-

The yelling burned at his throat. His insistent banging couldn't stop what was happening on the other side of the wall. Blood was dripping down onto the floor of the other room. Russia's eyes were beginning to water. His siblings were crying behind him, and Ukraine was desperately trying to calm them down. Russia couldn't blame them. He also wanted to curl up against his sister and cry his eyes out. But he needed to be here for his siblings and try to help in some way. He gave up the insistent banging on the glass wall and ran to his siblings, scooping up Kazakhstan.

Kaz bawled out onto Russia's sweater. They all could hear the screaming of America in the other room. The poor eagle boy had his hands over his ears, trying to block out the pained screeches. Russia winced at the poor boy. Tears stained his older brother's sweater.

Russia looked up at the people on the other side of the glass. He clutched Kaz closer to his chest as a lone tear ran down the side of his face. The screaming was slowly dying out, blood splattering all over the ground. Soviet suddenly stood straight up, dropping America to the ground. The bleeding boy collapsed. The screaming had stopped. Everything was silent except the quiet sobbing of the younger two. And the quiet, monotonous sounds coming from outside the door.

Soviet whipped the blood off of his gloves and onto his long coat. He seemed to have heard the noises outside, and walked to the door, pulling a metal bar over it. He turned to Russia to gesture for him to do the same. However, Russia didn't have the chance.

The door snapped open, smoke quickly filling the room. Soviet yelled from the other side of the glass wall. Russia stepped back, clutching Kazakhstan close to his chest. Soldiers were sprinting into the room, guns raised cautiously around it. Ukraine had Bel close to her, speaking sweetly in her ear. Kaz had his golden wings fluffed out in fear, but Rus pulled them down into a hug. He didn't want the soldiers to get alarmed by his brother's bright wings.

Behind the first wave of soldiers a pair of medics rushed in. Russia handed Kaz to one of them and Uki followed the other one will Bel still clutched in her arms. Russia turned back to the soldiers, who were now standing in a line on one side of the glass wall. His father was standing on the other side, not moving, staring golden daggers into his son's eyes. Russia flinched slightly, turning and walking to one of the soldiers to see if he could help. However, they seemed as lost as he was on how to break down the wall. It definitely wasn't normal glass.

Russia turned a bit as another group walked in. The imposing figure of NATO broke through the still hanging smoke of the doorway. His eyes were dark, covered by the same blue military hat as he always wore. Russia narrowed his eyes slightly, but said nothing. It should be UN dealing with this, not her pet. Even so, the picky country was glad it wasn't a weaker organization or a single country. Trying to get along with UK or Canada after something like this would be impossible. At least NATO was the silent type.

NATO saw the other side of the room, and ordered his men to break down the glass wall. Soviet's eye narrowed and he stepped over to the limp form of America. Russia rushed forward and tried to help break down the wall, banging violently on it with his forearms. The soldiers slammed a metal pole against the wall, but it did nothing. NATO scowled, grabbing the butt of a gun from a soldier and slamming it into the wall. The glass cracked slightly from the pressure. Empire's eyes widened and she reached into her jacket to pull something out. Soviet had America by the throat again and pushed against the ground. He was choking him.

America was screaming desperately, weakly kicking at the taller man, but his fighting had lost its original force. NATO was becoming angry, the butt of the rifle ramming against the glass again. He didn't want to use explosives in the small area and risk killing or injuring America or some of his men. Right now, though, he was close to taking that risk.

The glass was breaking, but much too slow. Russia was screaming again, bashing angrily against the glass. It was his fault the American was here, and he was not going to let him die here. Not after what happened. Ame had almost completely lost his will and strength in fighting the man choking him. His hands were desperately clawing at the red arms. His legs weren't even kicking anymore, but seemed to be shaking. The poor country was even paler than he usually was now.

Russia smashed into the cracking glass, his arms breaking through. Splinters of glass dug deep into his arms. He didn't notice. Shots whizzed past his head. Empire was screaming in either anger or fear. No one could really tell. Soviet had moved by then, dropping a limp American to the ground, he had turned to NATO, his golden eye darkening. Russia didn't know what emotion he was in, what thoughts were going through his head. But Russia didn't much care. He was sprinting over to the limp figure a few feet from his father. Blood had stained the concrete floor around him. Fresh blood covered his normally clean face. He looked unrecognizable other than the red stripes that ran along his arms.

Russia slid down next to the limp form, tucking his large hands under his shoulders and knees. People around him were screaming. Soviet and NATO were in a tussle. Empire was kneeling over a soldier's form, her mouth and knife bloodied. The room was full of smoke. Russia could hear Ukraine yelling out something, trying to find him in the chaos. The tall country picked up America bridle-style and turned, rushing out through the same hole he had entered through. Soldiers and countries were running around everywhere outside the room. Part of the building was on fire.

The tall country finally found someone to help him. Switzerland was standing maybe fifty feet from the opened door, leading a few bleeding countries and soldiers out of the building. Russia's family, Empire, and America apparently hadn't been the only ones in the warehouse. Russia rushed over the tall Swiss, his throat hurting from the yelling and smoke. He stopped in front of Switzerland and lightly kicked him with his foot. Swiss turned about, his eyes narrowed and he looked to be about to snap at Russia. His eyes immediately widened at the sight of the American in his hands.

"Russia! What happened? Actually, not important right now. Come with me," He said with a bit of panic in his voice. Russia followed him closely behind, clutching America tightly to his chest. His sweater was now covered in blood and his coat was nowhere to be seen. It was probably still with Ukraine and the younger ones. They probably needed the comfort more than he did.

1236 Words~

Where We All Began (Countryhumans RusAme AU)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें