Family Time

-Soviet POV-

Soviet stood maybe a hundred feet away from the entrance, leaning against the brick wall. He watched as the country from the elevator walked the opposite way of him, his bright blue hair hidden from view behind his thick faux trim. Soviet snorted, pulling the cigar from his mouth. Russia had said the country was heading out to get a drink somewhere, and there he went. Having Ukraine stay with her friends was a good idea.

The tall country stood straight, placing the cigar back in his mouth. Japanese empire stood not far behind him, her curvy frame shown by a tight dress, tied with a belt around her waist and a thick black jacket, topped off by knee-high jet-black boots. The Empire walked close behind Soviet, smirking sweetly. Her long, snake like tongue flew over her shiny red lips. Soviet glanced back at her, scowling. The taller country didn't much agree with Empire, but having her by his side was always a better call that working alone. After Reich had died a few years before, he had needed a new partner.

Russia stepped out from the building, glancing back to his father. Soviet nodded, walking up to his side, followed closely by Japan. Soviet could see Russia's distaste for the small female country, but he said nothing.

Soviet led the trio along the stone-cold sidewalk. His boots clomped across the ground, followed by the sharp crack of Japan's heels and the sports shoes of his son. Russia never seemed pleased with his father, even if he listened to just about everything Soviet said. He never found it his place, and Soviet knew that. The minute Russia could break away with his siblings he would, so his father kept a sharp eye on him.

-America POV-

America reached the bar, hearing Aussie cheering from the inside. Ame stepped inside, the noise hitting his ears with a sharp intensity he wasn't prepared for. He grimaced, waiting a moment to collect his thoughts before walking farther into the building. He almost immediately spotted his party of siblings and friends.

Canada sat on a seat in one corner, his arm wrapped around the small frame of Ukraine. Canada was tall, like, really tall. Around 6'3, Canada was very thin, not as muscled as his older half-brother America. But he was definitely by no means frail. He had insisted on building his own home like Ame had, and as such had worked together to build their estates. This made them very close, but they didn't always have the best relationship. Even then, the two were overly protective of each other.

Aussie was very different than his older brothers. If he was anything close to them, it was much more like Ame. Australia, though, was much louder, and much crazier, and of course, much less of a germaphobe. When he had first visited America's home when he was still very little, he had found a bison on the property and tried to befriend it and bring it inside. It had almost killed him, and Australia still carried the scars. America was enraged, shot the bison on the spot, and banned Aussie from ever going outside on his property again. To say the least, this wasn't the last time that happened, even if it wasn't at America's house.

Mexico stood next to Australia, cheering on a West Germany who had joined them. Though Mexico wasn't related to Canada and Australia, he was close to his half brother America and America's brothers. The youngest of the family, New Zealand, also called Kiwi, was still too young to be out at the bar with the rest of her siblings.

America was the outcast of his siblings. He was the older half-brother of Canada, Aussie, and Kiwi, and the younger half-brother of Mexico. He never really liked the fact he was an outlier, the combination of his Fathers two wives. Spain and Britain had only one child, and that was America. Spain had another son already when the two were married, Mexico. But not long after that, after Britain had an affair with France, Spain divorced the insane country. Britain married France only a year later. America had stayed with his father since Spain didn't like her younger son, since he was the son of Britain. After this destruction of his family, America left Britain's family as soon as he was old enough, loosing touch with the world after the incident.

West Germany threw the mug down on the table, leaning on it to stabilize himself. Aussie whooped, throwing his hands in the air. Mexico laughed, turning a bit to spot America walking towards the trio. America waved slightly, returned quickly by an extremely loud and slightly buzzed Aussie.

"Oi! Its Amer! He made it! Look at Nada, he has got himself something for tonight!" Australia hollered; his eyes bright. Canada shot a glare in his younger brother's direction, Ukraine giggling and covering her face with one hand. Aussie, however, didn't notice. His arm was wrapped around his shorter brother's shoulders, pulling him toward Mexico and West Germany who were still standing over a wood table with a few mugs and a couple shot glasses. America shook his head.

"Aussie, I only left the complex ten minutes ago, how did you all manage this?" He laughed, shoving off his much taller younger brother. Aussie stumbled off a bit, then continued to grin like a little kid. Mexico pat Ame's back, smiling at him, and handing him a beer. America took it, thanking Mexico, then sliding into the chair next to West Germany, who had finally sat down. Ame glanced around to see if East was there, but she wasn't. America shrugged, downing half his beer, then placing it on the table.

Canada slid into the seat next to him, Ukraine sitting on Nada's knee and chatting sweetly to Mexico and Australia. Ame glanced at his half-brother, grinning like a dork and looking between Canada and the girl on his knee. His younger brother proceeded to punch his shoulder.

"You know me and Ukraine aren't going to do anything, even with you and Aussie bugging us." Nada snarled, a small smile lightening his face a bit. America rolled his eyes under to glasses and took another sip of his beer. He had been trying to be lighter on the alcohol, but it was hard. At least a drink or two with the family would be fine, and Nada would stop him before anything bad actually happened.

Ame glanced back up as the door opened. A trio walked in. He immediately recognized the three, and a growl grew from his throat. Japanese Empire stood beside a massive man, clutching his arm as if they were dating. Behind the two stood his roommate, Russia. America realized why Russia and the man were so similar. It was Soviet and his eldest son.

America stood, sliding Mexico a few dollars before making his way to the door, trying to avoid the trio as they sat near the door. He suddenly felt a hand on his shoulder. Ame looked back to whoever it was. Nada had his hand resting on the smaller country's shoulder.

"Come on Meri, don't let them ruin your night. Just ignore them and stay with us. If anything happens, we can leave" Canada pleaded, his eyes sad. America looked back at their table. Ukraine was still talking to Mexico, but was glancing over at Ame and Nada near the door. Aussie was loudly laughing at something West Germany said, who was clearly a bit out of it. America sighed, nodding at Canada. The younger brother grinned and dragged him back to the table, where Ireland had walked over to see if they needed anything else. Tonight, would be fine. He needed this time with his family anyway.

1308 Words~