Chapter 8- The Face off

Start from the beginning

"So, where were you last night that you show to us late?"

"I am with Jimin Oppa." Wrong move to Namjoon. All of them were surprise on how bold and honest that Jeongyeon is.

"Namjoon told us everything. How long that you've been seeing him?" Hooseok spoke up.

"About a month now." Jeongyeon can feel the heat and pressure in facing all the boys in the room. She wanted to get out and feel some air but she tried to calm herself. Their voices, it's so intimidating. It makes her shiver and pass out any seconds but she is trying her best to stay still. Mix emotions are covering the room.

When Namjoon noticed the uneasiness of Jeongyeon, she then grabbed her hand and squeeze it to cheer her up. Jeongyeon felt a little relieved when she shifted her eyes on Namjoon and saw him nod assuring that everything is going to be fine.

"Well, I told them everything. Everything that you told me the day we talk at the coffee shop. Including your plan." Namjoon said with a calm voice.

"We also heard that you are planning to fix this including the beef between Jin hyung and Jimin. how can you do that Jeongyeon, when us ourselves, his friends for over 20 years cannot fix it?" Taehyung said with full of curiosity.

"I know. You are right. How can I fix something you failed to do? It never came to my mind, but I think I am doing well based on what I observe to Jimin Oppa this past few days." Jeongyeon, with a nervous voice still managed to speak. "I don't know who is Jimin Oppa before he become who he is now. unlike all of you, I know less of him. I only met him for a short period of time. But from that short period of time, day by day, I get to know him better."

Jeongyeon continued to talk while looking in each of them. "I met this funny side of him, I heard his voice singing, I can see the different him when he talks about you and your memories together. I can hear him laugh genuinely and maybe those are Jimin Oppa who used to be him before he's been in the situation he is now."

"How is he? Jimin. Is he doing fine now?" Jin asked. His eyes is beginning to water. Everyone can fell it, the longingness on Jin. He wants to see his friend. It's been months since the last time he saw him.

"His hair grows a lot but he is doing well Oppa. As I told you earlier, I haven't met Jimin Oppa before he became who he is now so I can't tell you if he is regaining himself back. But as I can see now, he is more open and comfortable around me. He shares his thoughts and burdens so maybe, he is having a progress."

"He is. He is having a progress." Suga spoke up. "Jimin is not that kind of person to open up to a stranger and ask you to stay if he isn't comfortable with you."

"Yes that is right. Jimin only cooks for us. He only laughs so hard when he is around us or people he is fond with. So probably, youo build some kind of fond together that makes him show his true side to you." Hooseok added.

"How did you do it, Jeongyeon? How did you convinced him to accept your help?" with so much curiosity, Jin asked the girl.
"It's so strange for us to hear that someone like you who is a stranger managed to convinced him to accept your help."

"I am wondering too. How come Jeongyeon-ah?" Namjoon asked and faced her.

Jeongyeon took a deep breath and speak. "Maybe because I am so persistent. I can't dare to see people end their lives because of so much pain. Honestly, if Jimin Oppa blow me away that night and ignore me, I would stop insisting, but he didn't. He opened his door for me so I grabbed the chance."