~13~

Hullo everyone! I apologise for not updating sooner I will try to work on a schedule. I have a new book out called Leviathan it is my story that I am going to be submitting to the Wattys2020 please show it love. ~AxWx~

It all happened so fast one moment she was fine sitting on the couch beside me eyes glued to the Disney movie playing on the TV the rest she jerked with a gasp clutching her round belly with her hands. Almost immediately after liquid rushed out of her body drenching where she sat, she looked up at me eyes wide and whispered "My water broke." I sat there in shock before my body kick-started and I lurched to my feet snatched her go bag throwing it over my shoulder before picking her trembling body up bridal style carrying her to the car. It was only after 15 minutes on the road that her contractions got bad she moaned in pain and grabbed my hand tightly "Hold on kitten we are almost there." I flew down the road probably breaking allot of laws, I slid into a parking spot and immediately got out rushing for the bag and my kitten. Once we got inside I yelled for help and said she was in labor and they took us back to a room and hooked her up to a bunch of things "OH MY GOD IM GOING TO DIE!" Screamed Lexie as she tightened her death grip on my hand "Contractions only a few minutes apart and cervix is almost fully dilated." I heard the nurse tell the doctor and just like that my daughter was on her way.

Short short chapter but I had to leave all the good stuff for the next chapter so um don't kill me ❤️ ~AxWx~