~3~

After I was done eating the amazing meal that Lexi had cooked all by herself I told her to get dressed I planed a special day with her she jumped up and down excitedly before racing off to get dressed I walked to the closet hearing Lexi in the bathroom I smiled shaking my head as I heard her humming to herself. I got dressed in a pair or jeans a black button up and my black boots my appearance wasn't as good as lexis with her bright hair and wide gorgeous eyes I looked quit the opposite have dark brown hair cute into a fade and narrow green eyes my skin was pale compared to her bronze skin. Kitten came out of the bathroom to where I was on the bed watching tv and I was so surprised by what she was wearing she had on a sweater a skirt thigh high socks and a pair of boots or in other words adorable hotness she had brushed her hair and it flowed around her shoulders curling naturally at the ends I walked up to and without words just leaned down and hugged her she smelled like sandlewood and lilies Lexi giggles "babe you ok." I looked up smiling "yes you just look beautiful." She blushed and I smiled wider I loved making her blush I kissed her cheeks "my blush I made it it's mine." She smiled pecking me on the lips before walking out fo our room a strut in her step and a sway to her hips knowing I was watching her I swear this girl will be the death of me but I also know that I'll die happy.