~1~

[Edited]

{♡}

"Lexi." I called in a sing song voice "where are youuuuuu?"

I looked around the corner hearing her giggle through the house, she loved doing this playing hide and seek.

She was so small that she could fit into every nook and cranny like a cat.

I stubbed my toe on the tv stand.

"OW SON OF A BITCH."

She giggled again, big mistake. I knew where to find her tip toeing into the kitchen I threw open the pantry door and pounced.

She squealed sharply as I grabbed her from the top self I threw her over my shoulder.

"NOOOO!!"

Lexi playfully kicked and giggled as I walked into the living room throwing her on the couch where I began tickling her.

She screeched and laughed as I ran my finger tips along her soft sides.

Music to my ears.

Lexi thrashed and wiggled trying to get away begging between laughs for me to stop my attack

"TRISTON STOP!"  She wailed before I finally stopped.

Huffing she glared at me as she caught her breath before pouting and crawling onto my lap curling up.

"Rude." She said into my chest but I know she didn't mean it so I laughed softy.

"Sorry Kitty."

I began rubbing up and down her spine all she wore was a oversized sweater and panties.

Lexi hummed softly as I resumes stroking her back, before turning her back to me giving me a view of her shoulder and neck exposed by the sweater hanging off her.

I start massaging her shoulders, she arched her back enjoying the circling of my fingers loosening her muscles, tight from hunching over her laptop and desk.

She was working on the second book in her series andkept getting writers block,  she was stressed and tense as she only had half a month to finish the other half of it or else her publisher would make her push back the release date.

Lexi began to moan slightly as I pulled the knots loose in her back and shoulders.

I continued for a few more minutes before stopping and giving her shoulder a kiss.

She looked at me with tired brown eyes, shifting to wear she could lay her head on my chest.

I picked her up and took her to bed pulling her lavender hair out of its messy bun, tucking her under the comforter of our bed.

I turned off the light and slid in beside her cradling, her in my arms, she sighed in her sleep clutching me with a slight pout of her rosy lips.

Lexi's tan skin glowed in the moonlight from the ceiling window as she slept.

I watched her for a while as she mumbled intolerant things under her breath and snuggled into my chest.

Soon I dozed off myself, the warmth of her embrace and the sound of her breathing lulling me to sleep.

Nothing could prepare me for what I would witness when I woke up.