~7~

Fights they where the things that split people they bring them apart as a sorta test do you truly love each other? If you love her go back and apologize if you love him accept his apology and hug him. I never wanted to fight with Lexi she was my diamond my sunshine my kitten that I live and cherish our first fight was nasty it was in the first three months of us living together she was really stressed and I was trying to help but that just aggravated her. It made me upset to see her so upset she didnt sleep she didn't eat then I snapped I grabbed her and threw her on the bed before hugging her close and telling her to go to sleep she thrashed for a second then was out cold. She looked so happy and peaceful but I could see behind the mask was a struggling butterfly trapped in a net when she woke up she wandered into the kitchen and sat at the table. I saw her reach for her laptop to keep working I grabbed her hand in mine and took her laptop placing it in the living room I slid a plate of her favorite breakfast in front of her French toast she eyed it before nodding her thanks and shoveling her face. I sighed when she finished hugging her from behind and whispered in her ear " I'm sorry Lexi but I couldn't bear seeing you like that." I kissed behind her ear and felt her turn in my arms she glared up at me I knew what was coming "YOU KNOW DAMN WELL THAT IM TRYING TO PLAN AMD WRITE THIS THING, THIS IS MY FUTURE RIGHT THERE IN THAT LAPTOP IS NOT JUST MINE FUTURE OH NO ITS YOUR FUTURE TO." I flinched my head to the side when she raised her hand waiting for her to slap me when the blow never came I peaked my eyes open to she her looking shocked salty tears " you though I would hit you am I that bad?" I slowly turned my head over to her and grabbed her limp hands " she ran from my grip to our room I could hear her sobs through the house. And hour later when I though she calmed down I walked into the room and later next to her still body she was awake I lightly curled my arms around her " Lexi baby I'm sorry I just didn't want you to hurt yourself by being to overwhelmed and stressed." She turned tword me and buried her face in my chest small hands curled in my shirt I head her sniff and mumble a sorry " I'm sorry to baby girl it's my job to make sure you take care of yourself it's my job to protect you ." She nodded her big brown eyes looking up at me like a puppy I kissed her nose " how about we watch a movie maybe finding Dory?" She squealed then jumped up kissing me with a hug then bolted to our fort I smiled and got up with a groan "wait up kitten." I said following her to the living room.