~8~

My breath was sucked out of my body when she walked down that ail she was stunning walking over the flower petals her lavender hair pulled back with a braid that went behind her ear the rest floated over her shoulders in a halo of curls her makeup was simple and beautiful silver eyeshadow and pink lips. She was dressed in a knee length silver dress that looked like a fluffy cloud of lace a purple ribbon laced around her waist complementing her hair the dress brought out her eyes she looked like a angel my beautiful kitten. She smiled softly at me noticing the tears in my eyes at the sight of her she reached me and let go of her fathers arm he smiled at me brown eyes glittering with joy and said "take care of her." I nodded she grabbed my hand in hers giving it a squeeze we turned to the priest and he smiled at us it all passed by so fast then came the words that I have been waiting to hear "I now pronounce you husband and wife, you may kiss the bride." I laughed and softly grabbed her putting my lips on hers smiling into the kiss. She squealed as I picked her up bridal style and walked down the ail with her clinging to me like a koala everyone cheered and threw more petals on us I looked at her smiling like a dufus "well Mrs Triston Myer where to? She acted like she was thinking "LETS PARTY MY DUDES!" She jumped out of my arms before racing to the dance floor in the room next to the one we where in when I entered she was leading a Congo line I smirked hopping behind her cutting between her friend and her body before grabbing her hips my life is crazy it's stressful and full of bumps but with Lexi there nothing I can't do.