~4~

She squealed when she saw our last destination we went on a walk through a flower garden then got ice cream now we where at our last stop a small little picnic area with lots of food and drinks I walked up hugging her from behind and whispered in her ear "happy anniversary Kitten 2 years now we've been dating and tonight is special." She had tears in her eyes and hour later we had eaten and played under the moonlight and the pixie lights I had set up I fingered the ring in my pocket preparing myself for what happened next preparing for the next step in our lives if she said yes she was looking at the sky when I knelt on one knee and whispered "Lexi." She turned and gasped her hand flying to her mouth tears automatically pouring down her face a glimmer in her eyes of what could only be love "Lexi my adorable kitten we have been through pain and love countless mornings I've woken up with you and countless I've woken up without you, you have to be the most beautiful breathtaking creature I've ever seen and it's been my honor to be your boyfriend but will you do me a big favor and be my wife now Kitten will you marry me?" She spoke without hesitation a quiver in her voice from crying " of course you idiot why would I say no." I looked at her "is that a yes." She smiled before jumping on me hugging me "YES YES A MILLION TIMES YES!" I smiled tears in my eyes I slipped the silver ring with a small diamond on her ring finger and I'm that moment I was promised a future of love and happiness.