•13•

•𝐈𝐫𝐢𝐞•

Today was Valdo's and the guys last day in the states

Today was Valdo's and the guys last day in the states.  They were gonna fly back to Russia tonight and stay for 3 weeks since they stayed down here longer than they were supposed to.

Walking out of my room I heard Milo laughing while helping Hailey cook breakfast. I went to go check on Silas since he has been distant for the past 2 days.

Walking into his room I seen him sitting on the bed with his head in his hands. I hurried and sat next to him rubbing his back.

"What's wrong Si" . He just shook his head not saying anything. I gave him a hug and he started crying.

"Calm down Si, it's okay" he started shaking cause he was crying so hard. I grabbed his face and made him look at me. I started wiping his tears while telling him to calm down.

A couple minutes later he was quiet. "I just feel worthless sometimes, if my own mom doesn't even give a shit about me the no one will" he said looking down.

"Silas you are not worthless, you have Me, Milo, Hailey, Valdo, and the Guys. You are family to us and we love you okay?" I said giving him a hug.

"Yes ma'am". He said wiping his face with a big smile.

aww

"Now go ahead and wash up then come eat breakfast". He nodded his head and walked into the bathroom.

I headed back into the kitchen seeing Hailey and Milo eating. I sat down at the table and made
my plate.

"What's that plan for today?" Hailey asked.

"I'm going to look at 3 buildings and then the guys want to go out for lunch around 2:30 , I don't know about after" I said checking my phone for the time.

"You coming right?" I asked her

"Hell Yeah" she said cleaning off the table.

"Silas do you want to come?" I said looking at him.

"Yes but can my friend tag along and stay the night ?" He asked with pleading eyes.

"Yea I don't care, how he getting over here?" I asked raising my eyebrow.

"His mom is dropping him off" he said laughing.

"Mhm Okayy , well I'm gonna go get ready then we can head out" They said okay so I headed towards my room and got ready.

An hour later I came out the room and seen everyone ready to go. I seen his friend on his phone so I went to introduce myself.

"Hello I'm Irie" I said smiling.

"My name is Justin, thank you for letting me stay the night" he said blushing.

"Aww your so adorable" I said pinching his cheeks.