•10•

•𝐈𝐫𝐢𝐞•

Pulling up to Silas school I noticed he was talking to a group of guys

Pulling up to Silas school I noticed he was talking to a group of guys. I was happy he met some people on the first day. Honking the horn he turned around and saw me, after dapping his friends up he headed towards the car.

"Hey pookie how was school" I said pulling off.

"It was good, I even made some friends. But this one dude don't like me" he said laughing.

"And why the fuck not, do I gotta beat somebody ass huh?"

"Nahh I got it, but he got mad cause his girl was flirting with me in class" he said shaking his head.

"Well if he keep fucking with you imma come down there and you gone beat his ass, got it?"

"Yes ma" he said laughing.

Mhm.

Finally pulling back up to Valdo's office I watched Silas go inside. I didn't wanna be bothered with him right now so I was gonna home. He better be glad I didn't break his damn door.

Since I only have one more week left working at the school I've been trying to figure out if I want to go back and work at the hospital or focus on my new clothing line. It's just so much going on.

Checking my phone I noticed Hailey texted me she was on her way to my place.

Finally making it home I cleaned up a bit and got comfortable.

As I was watching Hulu the front door was unlocked and Hailey came and jumped on the couch.

"How was your day?" I said facing her.

"Boring as usual" she said rolling her eyes. "And yours?"

"Welllllll today was Silas first day and he was looking so handsome and I took Milo to an doctors appointment but he's with Tiger right now. Thennn don't even get me started on Valdo, he pissed me off so I'm not talking to him for the rest of the week but overall it was good."

"Girl you know good and damn well you gonna give in and talk to him in the next 2 days." She said shaking her head.

"No I'm not, I got this" I said rolling me eyes.

"Yea we'll see about that" she said sticking her tongue out. "But have you figured out what you want to do?"

"Yea I'm gonna focus on my clothing store".

"Oouuu yassss I cant waittt, when are you going to start looking at buildings and stuff?" She questioned.

"Probably this weekend, are you gonna help me?"

"Of course I am, omggg I'm so excited" she said smiling.

"Me too, even though I'm gonna miss working at the hospital" I said getting sad.

"Don't be sad girl, can't you still work there? Like work once a week or something like that?" She said hugging me.

"I don't know, but I'll ask".

"Okay now come on let go get some drinks to celebrate" she said getting up.

"I have to work tomorrow and it's a Monday" I said laughing.

"Oh yeah I forgot" she said frowning and plopping back onto the couch.

"Bitch quit jumping on my couch like that" I said mushing her head.

"Girl fuck yo couch" she said jumping on me.

For the rest of the day we just talked and watched movies until the boys came back home.

Waking up I heard someone knocking on the door, I looked over and saw Hailey sleep on my shoulder.

Checking the time I saw it was 8:30 p.m . Walking towards the door I heard Valdo and the boys talking.

Snatching open the door I started at them.

"Y'all got keys right?" I asked them.

"Yea" Silas and Valdo said.

"Then use them, I was sleep damnit" I said rolling my eyes.

"I didn't feel like it" Valdo said.

I just ignored him and went to put a blanket over Hailey.

"Silas did you get any homework today".

"No ma'am" he said sitting on the couch.

Mhm.

"Where's my other son" I said facing Valdo.

On cue Tiger walked in with a sleeping Milo on his hip.

"Valdo go get him ready for bed and you too Silas" I said pulling out some food.

Valdo rolled his eyes but did what I told him to do.

That's what I thought.

"Hey Tiger, was he good?" I said.

"He sis, and yea he was good as usual" he said getting comfortable.

I side eyed him but continued to cook dinner.

"You staying for dinner Tiger".

"Hell yeah, I haven't had a home cooked meal in forever" he said rubbing his stomach.

"Why not? Don't you have a girlfriend" I said facing him.

"Nahh we just fuck every once in a while and that bitch can't cook. I'm not really looking for a relationship" he said shrugging is shoulders.

"Ohhhh okayy, you allergic to anything?"

"Nopeeeee" He said shaking his head.

"Alright and can you go wake up Hailey the food is almost done?" He nodded his head and walked into the living room.

After cooking the food Silas had set the table up for me. I made shrimp Alfredo with garlic bread.

When everyone was done eating they went into the living to watch a movie while I went to shower.

Since I was tired I decided to just go ahead and go to sleep. I can tell this week is gonna be a long one.

As I was falling asleep I felt the bed dip and I knew it was Valdo. Not wanting to argue with him I moved away from him but he pulled me back.

"GoodNight" He said kissing my lips.

This chapter is so short sorryyyyyy

But I want to say thank you to everyone who has been reading my book❤️❤️