•14•

•𝐈𝐫𝐢𝐞•

"Soooo are we going out tonight or what?!! The guys are gone and it's Saturday Night!!" Hailey asked taking a seat between me and Jane on the couch

"Soooo are we going out tonight or what?!! The guys are gone and it's Saturday Night!!" Hailey asked taking a seat between me and Jane on the couch. I was kind of tired from lunch and didn't feel like getting ready for the club. But I know Hailey was not taking no for an answer.

"We can go for a couple hours, I'm a bit tired from today." I replied with a slight eye roll. I don't know why she even asked, her ass was going to do the most if I said "No" anyways.

"I don't mind, I didn't exactly have any plans for the night anyways." Jane said slightly shrugging her shoulders.
"I heard of this new hookah club downtown, we could maybe check it out if y'all are okay with that." She said lowly like she was shy to speak.

"Girll yes of course! You talking about Haven downtown?! Cause oou girll I heard about them too, they got some bomb ass deals and they got food! Shiiii we going I don't care." Hailey said pulling her phone out like she didn't just scare this poor girl with all that yelling. Her ass is so dramatic it's sickening.

"Yesss that place" she said quickly looking away from us with a low laugh.

I ended up tuning them out my head and thought about what I was going to wear tonight. I'm thinking about wearing one of my new pieces from my collection, it would be good to start promoting before I open my Store.

"Let me just make sure Silas is okay with watching Milo tonight." I said getting up to go check on the boys. When I walked in there room Silas and his friend were playing the game and my baby was sleeping.

"Do you mind watching him tonight while me and the girls go somewhere for a couple hours tonight?" I said lowly to him so I wouldn't wake Milo up. He hurried and looked my way shaking his head No with a smile then going straight back to his game. While he finished up I went ahead and set out Milo's things for his nightly routine.

"What do you want for dinner SiSi?" I asked getting ready to walk out the room.

"Ma can you please make some Birria tacos." He asked nicely with a smile. I almost ignored him because what I look like cooking a full meal when I need to be getting ready. I was expecting something simple like a pizza..

"Okay love, I'll bring y'all plates when it's done." I said rolling my eyes while he wasn't looking. I can never say No to my kids I definitely spoil them way too much.

After gathering up all the ingredients for the tacos I went ahead and got started on cooking. Eventually the girls came to join me in the kitchen, they must've heard all the noise I was making while they were getting ready. Hailey only had her makeup done and Jane was in the process of straightening her hair.