•8•

•𝐈𝐫𝐢𝐞•

It was finally 10 and here was me and Hailey rushing to get dressed

Silas would be watching Milo while we were out. I was kind of nervous to leave them alone but Valdo reassured me everything would be okay.

"SiSi do not open the door for anyone okay?!".

"Ma I won't , now go have fun". I huffed , I really just want to stay home with my boys.

Grabbing my purse I walked out the room with the boys following behind me. They helped me pick out an outfit for tonight.

I gave the boys a hug and walked out the door with Hailey.

"I'm so ready to get drunk, we haven't been out in sooo longgg" Hailey said being dramatic.

"I'm not gonna drink as much tonight, I'm not in the mood".

"You need to, you've been working hard and you need to relax tonight" Hailey said getting into the car Valdo sent us.

"I guess your right".

The rest of the ride to the club me and Hailey sang the songs that played on the radio and joked around. It's been a while since we have hung out with just the two of us.

Finally pulling up to the club our chauffeur helped us out the car and walked us to the door. After telling security our names we walked inside and looked around for Valdo.

We decided to check in V.I.P knowing he would be in there. After getting in we noticed him and his friends smoking and joking around.

Walking towards them Auden was the first to notice us. He immediately pushed the girl that was on his lap off of him and came to give us a hug.

He favors me a lot, he always says I've changed Valdo's and Milo's life for the better. Every week he calls to check up on me and Milo. He's really sweet when you get to know him.

"Finally, what took so damn long" he said throwing his hands up being dramatic as always. "Tuh that was all her, she was damn near crying leaving the boys" Hailey said pointing towards me.

I waved them both off and went to give the rest of the guys a hug. Turning towards Valdo I noticed he was looking me up and down. Becoming a bit uncomfortable I went to get a drink.

Sitting at the bar Valdo's friend Tiger came up to me. He looked like he wanted to ask me something.

"Why you looking like that?" I said cofused. "Sorry you just look really familiar" he said starring at me.