I, Inoiché and Choro all jumped up, about to be in the right position to attack him all at once, but orange Pain threw his arm back and sent that weird force at us and threw us back.

"Not again!" I let out a grunt of frustration before crashing through a window that was surprisingly still intact, "ow..."

Please tell me a ninja lives here... I have nothing but kunai on me right now!

I scanned the room before noticing a small metal stick that seemed to be compressed to size by a pin. I grabbed it and pulled the pin out just to watch it triple in size, it was slightly taller than me but surprisingly quite light, one end had a spike.

"I can work with this," I nodded before climbing back out of the window, now noticing all the gashes I'd received from flying through it in the first place in the reflection of one of the shards, "a bit of blood loss won't kill me. I'll survive."

I jumped over the rubble and started back towards where orange Pain was probably fighting the Akimichi clan and Kakashi. Hopefully Inoiché and Choro are already there.

When I got there I saw Kakashi was wedged between cement blocks, blood pouring from his head.

Choza and Choji were both further away lying on the floor, seemingly not moving and the other Akimichi nin who were with them earlier were all dotted around the area.

Opposite Kakashi was orange Pain, his hand was raised like he was taking aim at something with some kind of small object. Upon closer inspection, I noticed the glint shining off it, a nail! He was aiming for Kakashi!

Charging forward, I use my new weapon to volt me over any unstable areas and landed in front of Kakashi just in time to throw up a shadow wall and block the nail.

"Kakashi," I turned to the silver haired man who was breathing irregularly, "you OK?"

"Not really," he winced. I dropped my shadow wall and turned to grab him.

"We've got to get you to Ren," I tried to pull on him as orange Pain lined his hand up to Kakashi again. He let out a short laugh.

"You'll know pain," he announced before another nail shot forward again, I wasn't quick enough to block it and watched as Kakashi's body lunged forward and then drooped.

"Kakashi!" I exclaimed before looking up to where orange Pain was looking at maruchitasukingu Pain.

A groan caught my attention, I looked over to see Choji was awake and was crying over Choza's body.

"Choji..." I whispered.

"Cry later, Choji," Kakashi spoke up, I gasped and looked to him in surprise, no way, he's still alive, "if you can still move... You must report Pain's abilities to Lady Tsunade and have her set up counter measures."

"But Kakashi sensei... You..." Choji had tears flowing from his eyes.

"Mourn later, Choji," I spoke up, "Don't worry, I'll look after them and try hold Pain here until counter measures are in place. Go!"

"Run!" Kakashi urged.

"But I--" Choji stuttered, "I can't-- I just--"

"Go, Choji! Go!" I shouted.

"Don't let Choza's sacrifice be in vain," Kakashi snapped as the sound of scraping came to the area.

I looked up to see maruchitasukingu Pain was dragging himself forward. How is he still moving?!

Letting out a frustrated shout, I stand up and started climbing up the rubble to where he was.

"You sure are stubborn," the maruchitasukingu Pain spoke up with the same voice as orange Pain. Whoa-- that's not weird at all.

Suddenly his back seemed to grow out, stretching up and forming some kind of hand holding a... giant missile.

"Choji! Go! Run!" I shouted as loud as I could before creating my shadow monsters and having them hold the missile back while I managed to grab a hold of maruchitasukingu Pain's shadow and tried to keep him in place.

Choji started running away as the maruchitasukingu Pain fought against my hold. My grip was slipping as the pull became stronger and stronger against me until I was ultimately forced to let go and the missile went shooting after Choji.

"Choji!" I shouted as loudly as I could I hope that he might be able to get out of the blast.

I watched as the metal weapon shot through the rubble, I watched in horror as it seemed to get more and more speed until it just disappeared.

Noticing Kakashi's sharingan was glowing, I let out a breath of relief before watching as all life left him. A tear slipped from one of my eyes, I wiped it away and quickly jumped to where Choza was.

"He's still breathing," I whispered, "Thank god. Uncle Choza you're not allowed to die on me, OK?"

I grabbed his hand and started transferring some of my chakra to him.

"Just hold on," I mumbled as a person dropped down beside me.

"Dad!" Choro shouted before skidding to my side, "is he-?"

"He's still alive," I replied, "Quick take him to Ren."

"Right," he nodded, and I helped him pull the older red head onto his back, Choro noticed Kakashi, "what about him?"

I shook my head sadly.

"Inoiché is also..." he looked at the ground in anger.

I felt my heart stop for a moment in shock.

"How?!" I exclaimed.

"Impaled," Choro replied. I sighed.

"Anyway, go-! Get Choza out of here," I quickly shook off my sorrow before I noticed small versions of Lady Katsuyu were dotted around us.

I picked one up and placed her on Inoiché, then grabbed another and placed her on Choza as Choji came charging over.

"Good," I smiled, "You're alright."

"Pa!" Choji rushed over to Choro and Choza. I grabbed another of Lady Katsuyu and placed her on Choji's shoulder.

"All of you, get out of here," I ordered, Choji and Choro nodded before jumping away.

"Let me heal you, Shikarei," Lady Katsuyu climbed up onto me.

"No, please," I shook my head, "I'll be fine until this ends. Lady Tsunade needs every bit of the chakra she can keep."

"Ok but allow me to stay with you to keep you updated," the slug replied, I nodded.

"Alright, let's just keep an eye on this Pain," I nodded, looking down at the maruchitasukingu Pain, "I have a feeling another Pain may come to get him soon enough."

"Alright," Lady Katsuyu nodded in agreement.